CHAPTER 16

Maggie's pov

When Abel finished talking I felt guilty that I made him waiting and didn't answer his messages... But I had my reasons and he knows it, so he understands it.

"Meg, honey, are you ok?" worried Abel got me out of my thoughts

"Hm? Ohh, yes, I'm sorry, I-I was just... just thinking... but it's so cute that you were searching for me" I answered him

"So you aren't mad?" he asked shyly

"I was, because I didn't know you in person, but now of course I'm not. It would be pointless" I replied

"I don't know what would have happened with us if I hadn't come here... but I don't want to know" he said while hugging me and kissing my cheek

"Oh, look there!" I pointed at another aisle

"There are your albums!" I said smiling

"Aha, I can see. Do you want to buy any?" he teased

"No, I already have my collection in my house in Pol.... wait did I really say it out loud??? Oh my Gosh...." I felt myself blushing and Abel laughed

"Hahaha you really did. But it's cute and you are cute when you're blushing, too" he came up closer to me that our lips were only inches away.

We were staring in each other's eyes for a quite long moment. Abel placed my hands on his chest and his one hand on my waist, then he pulled me closer to him. He careesed my cheek with his second hand. His eyes were full of love and hapiness. They were shining and I could see that he didn't want to rush or hurt me. The heat of his body was so high that his touch left shivers on my skin. Our hearts were beating together in a really fast rhythm. His plump and pink lips were slightly smiling at me.

With every second, Abel was leaning closer and closer. The excitement, his closure and smell of his perfect perfume made me being breathless. His hands went up on my back and then they found their way down on my waist again. I liked the fact he didn't touch my butt as he did when we first met. It meant that he was changing.

When I felt his soft and hot lips on mine, I almost fainted. This feeling was so strong that butterflies in my stomach started going like crazy and my knees became weak. Abel noticed that so he held me tighter to stop me from falling. He was so gentle and caring. The kiss was soft but passionate and full of his love. I could feel him smiling through it. He was kissing me as if he wouldn't see me again. When our lips were dancing with each other, I wrapped my arms around his neck so I could be even closer to him.

I felt dizzy and hot as if I had fever, but I was enjoying that magical and intimate moment with him. It felt like the time has stopped for us. We pulled away from each other only when we were out of breath.

"I'm sorry, baby" Abel whispered

"But you know about my feelings for you..." when he finished, he kissed my forehead and hugged me while I closed my eyes.

I was still distracted and had no idea what was happening.

"Oh, date night I see, huh? I'm happy that you finally found a normal and nice girl, Abel" I heard someone saying. It was a middle-aged woman. She seemed to be cheerful and kind.

"Oh, good evening, Mrs Blue. Let me introduce. This is Maggie. Unfortunately, she's not my girlfriend. We are just friends..." he answered sadly

"You know what, guys? You are too clingy for being "JUST FRIENDS" . There's a strong chemistry between you two and it's visible that you can't keep your hands from each other. It's only a matter of time before you end up together. And btw, nice to meet you, Maggie. I am Rebecca Blue and I've been working here for years so I know Abel well" she said and shook my hand

"I heard your songs, they're great" she added

"Thank you and nice to meet you, too" I answered smiling

We talked for a while and then Abel said it's time for us, so we said goodbye and got out of the shop.

"She's very nice, isn't she?" he asked while we were leaving

"Yes, she is. I like her" I answered

"Would you like to go to my place?" Abel offered
(I could hear fear in his voice)

"I would love to" I smiled at him. He smiled back, relaxed a little and took my hand in his.

* 30 minutes later *

It was 9 PM and we were finally in front of Abel's home. He opened the door for me, so I could come in first. He led me to the living room and told me to feel at home. We were veryyy exhausted after our on-foot trip. We were walking all day in almost whole city so we sat down on his huge sofa and rested for a while.

"Are you hungry, Meg?" he asked suddenly

"A little" I answered
"Maybe we'll cook sth together? If you don't mind of course"

"Of course I don't mind! I love this idea! What will we cook then?"

"Hmm... Maybe some chicken with rice and veggies?" I asked but wasn't sure if he'd like it

"Sounds great! So... let's go" he said smiling.

_______________________________

Hi guys!
Omg this chapter was the hardest to write for me, because it was the first time I was writing a kissing scene. I was doing my best to describe it in detail as possible so I hope you'll like it.
Stay safe
XO