CHAPTER 23

* Maggie's pov  *

I took the last look at Abel and walked towards the main stage. While I was walking I greeted the crowd:
" Hi everyone! It's great to see you there. Let's have a good time together and party like never before! Hope you'll enjoy it..." when I said this, the crowd started cheering, clapping and everything.
" Okay guys, I would talk to you for hours, you're amazing but now, THE SHOW MUST GO ON" Fans were even louder and then I heard first sounds of this great song (Yes, it's Queen's song I'm just doing a cover).

* Abel's pov *

I was impressed by Maggie's vocal skills again. This song is very hard but she sang it without any difficulties. And the crowd loves her. She's made for being on stage. I can even tell she feels more confident while performing than in real life. But I help her get through it of course.
I love her so much, for real. I've never felt such a strong feeling to anyone before. She's very special. She's the one...

            * about 40 minutes later *

"Now it's time for the second part of the show. I have a surprise and I am sure you'll like it. The band will play first sounds of the song and all you have to do right now is to tell me if you know it or not." I heard Maggie talking to the audience. Then I heard the beginning of "Starboy " and fans went crazy.

"So I guess you know it, right?" Meg asked

"YEEES" people started shouting.

"Wow, she has a great contact with her fans. It’s so sweet" I thought to myself

"Good. So now you know what we are going to sing. But you know I won't be doing it on my own, right? Here's the surprise: make some noise to my bestfriend - The Weeknd!" Then she looked at me from the stage with a huge smile on her face.

"If you know the lyrics guys, please, sing with us" she added.

I walked to her and we hugged really tight and next I began to sing.

"I'm tryna put you in the worst mood, ah
P1 cleaner than your church shoes, ah
Milli point two just to hurt you, ah
All red Lamb' just to tease you, ah...."

While I was singing I was looking at Maggie all the time:

"House so empty, need a centerpiece
Twenty racks a table cut from ebony
Cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face, man, I love my baby, ah
You talkin' money, need a hearing aid
You talkin' 'bout me, I don't see the shade
Switch up my style, I take any lane
I switch up my cup, I kill any pain"

Wow my lyrics coming from Maggie's mouth is the best feeling ever. She signs as if these songs were made for her.

After "Starboy " we also sang "Can't feel my face", "The hills", "Odd look", "House of balloons", "In the night", "Wicked games". Then was time for the last song.

"So at the end, we're gonna sing sth you haven't heard for a while. And I think it's a good idea to go back to it and remind you of this song" This time I spoke to the audience

"Tell me something I need to know..."  Maggie started singing and it was enough for fans to recognise the song and go crazy.

When was time for my part:

"I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take away the pain

And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you moaning you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make it feel like the first time"   I couldn't help but imagine what our first date and maybe our first time would look like... I wish I could be her boyfriend right now... But back to the reality, I was surprised that Maggie didn't bacome shy or didn't even blushed because of the lyrics, she was just smiling and looking at me. She's a good actress, I guess. Especially on stage.
When the song ended, we hugged each other and I kissed her cheek, the audience started cheering so hard, I knew they were waiting for sth more: a kiss, etc. but we just behaved as very good friends. We thank them, waved them goodbye and entered the backstage.
But when we walked into Maggie's dressing room, sth bad happened...