chapter 2.

finally, jeonghan and seungcheol reached their school. they could've asked the driver to take them to school but seungcheol didn't like living as a rich kid.

he liked living a normal life, which was what jeonghan adored about him. so they walked to school, but luckily their school wasn't that far and only took a 10 minute walk.

they went to their lockers to grab their books for their first lesson and when jeonghan opened his locker. love letters started falling out, there were about 20 letters in jeonghan's locker.

jeonghan was shocked, he picked up the letters and placed them in his bag. seungcheol was watching him do this, he felt angry seeing jeonghan get so many love letters.

but he wasn't jealous of jeonghan, he was jealous because of jeonghan. seungcheol felt a pang in his chest when he saw a girl walk up to jeonghan.

he overheard the girl saying, "j-jeonghan o-oppa, i r-really like y-you! c-can we go on a d-date?" the girl looked at jeonghan biting her bottom lip and looked at the floor.

jeonghan was shocked, he did always get the attention from girls, but it was slowly increasing. he even got a confession. "j-jeonghan oppa?" seungcheol felt his heart beat faster, he couldn't imagine what would happen if jeonghan said yes..

jeonghan shook his head to get him out of daydreaming. "hey..sorry. i don't like you the same way. but i'm sure there's someone better for you out there!" jeonghan smiled softly at the girl and patted her head. seungcheol let out a sigh of relief.

tears filled the girls eyes, but she understood what jeonghan meant. so she nodded and walked away with her head down.

jeonghan felt bad that he hurt her feelings, but he didn't know what to do. he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. it was seungcheol, jeonghan knew seungcheol saw all of it.

seungcheol smiled comforting jeonghan, "it's okay..you did the right thing" jeonghan nodded and closed his locker. seungcheol then walked jeonghan to his class and waved him goodbye.

jeonghan waved back at seungcheol, he was glad he had a friend like him.

LOL I LOVE THE PHOTO IN THE MEDIA I WENT ON PINTEREST AND JUST SAVED SO MANY PHOTOS HELP ME GALLERY SO FULL