chapter 15.

"i-i" seungcheol interrupted jeonghan by saying, "sorry..if you don't want me to-"seungcheol was interrupted by something. he felt warmth on his lips.

jeonghan let go of the kiss, smiling at seungcheol. "you didn't let me finish, yes." seungcheol's eyes widened. "seungcheol i will let you court me."

seungcheol hugged jeonghan tightly, pulling him into another kiss. seungcheol places his hands around jeonghan's waist while jeonghan cupped seungcheol's face.

suddenly, the container jerked. and the engine start whirring up again and the ferris wheel satrted moving again. "yay! we can finally go home!" jeonghan cheered.

when he heard no noise from seungcheol, he looked at seungcheol. bright red, "cheol? are you okay?" jeonghan placed his hand on seungcheol's thigh.

seungcheol's face became even redder at jeonghan's touch, "y-yeah." they finally reached the bottom of the ferris wheel and were let out from the container.

they walked out from the ride and seungcheol stopped jeonghan, "u-uh w-wait here. i have to go to the u-uh toilet." jeonghan nodded and smiled seeing seungcheol slowly walking further and further and soon not being able to see him anymore.

a shiver ran down jeonghan's spine. it was dark at night already. "boo!" jeonghan screamed but his mouth was quickly covered. "it's just me, babes." seungcheol chuckled.

jeonghan gulped, a shiver ran down his spine again at that nickname seungcheol gave him. "o-oh cheol" jeonghan sighed in relief. "here!" jeonghan felt something in his hands, a koala soft toy.

"omo, jinjja! cheollie! thank you so much!" jeonghan hugged seungcheol tightly and placed a peck on his cheek. seungcheol scratched his head and looked down hiding his red face. "cheol? why aren't you looking at me?"

"i-i- u-uh-" seungcheol's face was lifted up, jeonghan chuckled. "you're blushing so hard" seungcheol playfully smacked jeonghan, "yah!! don't make fun of me..babes" seungcheol smirked as he whispered the last word with his deep, husky voice into jeonghan's ear.

"..." jeonghan didn't say anything, but his ears did say something as they turned redder and redder. seungcheol giggled seeing the effect he had on the younger.

"let's go home" seungcheol pecked jeonghan's lips. jeonghan whined, "stop!~" seungcheol turned around hiding the smile on his face, "huh? what do you mean?"

jeonghan pouted, seungcheol giggled. "fine fine." seungcheol smirked as he pecked jeonghan again. but this time jeonghan was quick enough to hold seungcheol and they stayed kissing.

seungcheol wanted to resist but soon he melted into the kiss. "alright, let's go home hannie." seungcheol held jeonghan's hand as they went home.

they finally reached home and they both just jumped onto the bed. too tired to do anything else. seungcheol turned off the lights as they tucked themselves into bed.

jeonghan snuggled closer to seungcheol hugging his waist and resting his face on seungcheol's chest. seungcheol wrapped his arms around jeonghan cuddling him.

"goodnight babes." seungcheol pecked jeonghan's forehead. jeonghan said something but it was muffled as his head was stuffed on seungcheol's chest.

"what was that?" seungcheol smirked, he had heard him very clearly but he wanted the younger to repeat it. "goodnight cheollie..i love you" jeonghan said the last three words hiding his face in seungcheol's chest again.

seungcheol giggled, "i love you too babes."

fin.

i lost motivation for this story so i decided to end it before it gets boring but i will definitely be uploading a few more chapters as an extra! i will also be uploading a new story so please check it out! i hope you enjoyed this story.

update : i kinda lost interest in svt... but nct's my ult now. i have 2 incomplete books in my drafts and idk whtr to publish it or not 😃