chapter 3.

"cheollie!" someone called out, it was an annoying high-pitched voice that seungcheol hated to hear. suddenly, seungcheol felt a tap on his shoulder.

he turned around to see danni holding on to his arm, "cheollie..why did you ignore me~" she continued to pester him with her super annoying voice.

seungcheol rolled his eyes and got his arm out of her grip, but she still kept following him. "cheollie~ please~ can we at least have lunch together? i promise i'll leave you alone after this!" seungcheol turned around hearing that she'll leave him alone.

"are you sure you'll leave me alone? if you break your promise, you know what will happen." she quickly nodded scared of the consequences.

seungcheol hesitantly agreed, danni squealed and ran away bragging to her friends. jeonghan then came out of his classroom. "hey cheol."

"hannie!" seungcheol hugged jeonghan, glad to see him. jeonghan chuckled, "you should let go of me now you know, people are staring."

"r-right" seungcheol giggled, scratching his nape. "jeonghan, can i tell you something?" jeonghan nodded while walking with seungcheol to the cafeteria.

"well, i agreed to go to lunch with danni..." jeonghan looked angry at first, then his face softened. "why?"

"she said she would leave me alone if i went to lunch with her.." jeonghan sighed, "she could be lying and you know it cheol.." "y-yea! so i told her that she knew what would happen if she lied.."

"what would happen?" jeonghan asked, "i honestly have no idea either" i whispered shaking my head and shrugging. jeonghan covered his mouth, stiffling his laugh.

"and she believed it?" i nodded, "she seemed scared too, i honestly don't know what she was thinking about..." we both chuckled.

"hey cheol, do you like anyone?" jeonghan randomly asked seungcheol. seungcheol panicked, "n-no?" jeonghan smiled, "come on i won't tell~"

"no, but seriously i don't have one!" seungcheol convinced jeonghan. jeonghan sighed, "alright, i'll give you sometime for you to tell me." he then walked away looking upset.

shit i'm gonna get caught.. and now he's upset too.. what do i do... seungcheol sighed.

someone stop me from goin on pinterest i'm saving way too many photos