chapter 14.

AHHHHHHHH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS 🤍🤍🤍 LIKE I DID NOT EXPECT THIS I MADE THIS JUST FOR FUN AND OUT OF BOREDOM DURING THE HOLIDAYS I EVEN ALMOST DELETED THIS STORY !!! BUT I'M GLAD I DIDN'T OKAY LET'S JUST CONTINUE WITH THE CHAPTER BYEEEEEEE 🤍🤍🤍 KAJDNKSHDK

silence. they didn't know what to say. they just hopped in the queue and stood by each other not uttering a single word.

"next!" they heard the person say, they were up next to go in the next container. ( wth do you call it ) they walked up and went in and sat across each other.

soon, the ferris wheel started moving and they started going up higher and higher. finally, jeonghan said something, "woah it looks so cool from up here!" he took out his phone and started snapping lots of photos.

this made seungcheol chuckle, "what's so funny?" jeonghan frowned. "nothing" seungcheol giggled. "tell me!" jeonghan whined.

seungcheol shook his head, "it's really nothing!" jeonghan pouted, "fine, fine. i'll tell you," seungcheol gave up, "i just found it really cute that were so excited just by seeing this view."

jeonghan flushed, "u-uh, sorry if i made you uncomfortable hannie.." seungcheol said until the container suddenly jerked, jeonghan jumped and sat beside seungcheol hugging him tightly.

"okay sorry guys! we are having some technical issues down here! we will try to fix it asap and get you all down! please hang in there! sorry for the inconvenience caused!" the guy said into a megaphone.

jeonghan sighed, "well at least we get a good view right?" seungcheol nodded. they were at the top of the ferris wheel. "hey..cheol...what you said just now..is it true?"

seungcheol panicked, "u-uh w-what are you talking about! i don't r-remember say-saying anything!" seungcheol acted oblivious to the situation.

"you know...at the haunted house..." seungcheol flushed and he bit his bottom lip. "d-don't do that.." jeonghan suddenly said. "do w-what?"

"bite your lip..." jeonghan shyly replied, turning the other way so that seungcheol couldn't see his face burning. "o-oh sorry.." jeonghan turned back to look at seungcheol.

"n-no! it's nothing really..." seungcheol continued biting his lip even though jeonghan said not to. jeonghan stared at seungcheol's lips, oh how he wanted to kiss him so badly.

he didn't realise but he was slowly leaning towards seungcheol, seungcheol froze. jeonghan leaned in and kissed seungcheol. the euphoric feeling he felt as he melted into the kiss.

but when he realised that seungcheol wasn't kissing him back, guilt washed over him. ( is that how you say it omg my english sucks ) "s-sorry u-uh i'll go back over there" jeonghan apologized.

he was worried that this would ruin their friendship and jeonghan was mad at himself for doing that to seungcheol. but before jeonghan could stand up, seungcheol grabbed his wrist and held him down.

"i-it's okay...u-uh what i-i said at the h-haunted house.....i meant it..." seungcheol said mumbling the last 3 words of his sentence but luckily it was loud enough for jeonghan to hear.

"w-what? i couldn't hear you" jeonghan teased with a smirk on his face. "i-i like you..," seungcheol repeated, "n-no i mean i-i love you" jeonghan had a huge smile on his face.

he didn't know why but he felt so happy, actually he knew why. but he didn't know whether he was ready for this. "u-uh cheol..." seungcheol sighed, "you d-don't have to like m-me back-"

jeonghan stopped seungcheol from finishing his sentence by smashing their lips together, it wasn't rough or needy, it was a gentle and soft one. their lips connected immediately like a puzzle. ( sorry i'm not the best at these )

they came apart panting from the kiss, "i-i like you too cheol.. i just don't know whether i'm ready for a relationship.." seungcheol nodded, "it's okay, i understand,"

"can i court you?"

AHHHHHHHH I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I REACHED 1K VIEWS AND I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT THIS STORY IS COMING TO THE END!!!!! I WOULD SAY ABOUT 4-6 MORE CHAPTERS BEFOFE I END THIS STORY BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AL THE SUPPORT I WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO UPLOAD A EPILOGUE AND SPECIAL CHAPTERS!!!