epilogue.

"where are we going cheol?" jeonghan asked seungcheol. "but if i tell you it's not a surprise so you have to wait hannie" seungcheol backhugged jeonghan blindfolding him and leading him towards the place.

soon, they reached there after jeonghan's never ending questions. "we're here! you can take the blindfold off hannie" jeonghan gasped, "woah! cheollie! this is really pretty!"

it was a park. decorated beautifully. with balloons which were a beautiful colour of yellow. there was a sign saying, "turn around hannie." jeonghan turned around and his eyes filled with tears. "c-cheol..."

"jeonghan, ever since you came into my life you've made me happier. i still remember the times when we were young and we hung out very often. and now we are dating. but we are still students, so this is a promise ring. i promise to never leave you. will you accept my—" seungcheol was interrupted by jeonghan screaming, "YES!"

seungcheol chuckled and stood up and placed the promise ring on jeonghan's middle finger. "thank you hannie." jeonghan sniffled, "i love you cheol."

"i love you more!" seungcheol chuckled. then, they started fighting on who loved each other more, "prove it!" jeonghan challenged seungcheol.

seungcheol pulled jeonghan close, their lips connecting like a puzzle. they had a full on make out session but they had to pull away to breathe.

now their lips were swollen red and they laughed at the sight of each other's lips. "fine,fine. you win!" jeonghan surprisingly gave up. seungcheol hugged jeonghan and lifted him up bridal style and ran to the car.

"AHHHHH CHEOLLIE!!"

short chap. :( i will continue in a special chapter!!!!