chapter 5.

finally school ended, seungcheol was about to head home with jeonghan when he heard danni call for him. he then remembered he had lunch with her.

he stopped in his footsteps and said to jeonghan "hey han, i forgot i had lunch with danni.. i'll be home by 7.. you can head home first"

jeonghan frowned, "are you sure? i can just follow behind you and danni if you'd like" seungcheol shook his head, "it's okay hannie, just head home and take a nap okay?"

jeonghan nodded and waved goodbye to seungcheol, seungcheol smiled and walked towards danni. "oppa!" she grabbed his arm.

seungcheol sighed, he had to do this for her to leave him alone. "oppa! what do you want to eat?" i shrugged. "anything is fine, just not seafood." ( i know he isn't allergic or what but this is just for the story )

she nodded and brought me to a café. we ordered our food and sat down to eat. "oppa.. sorry if i bother you alot. but my friends said i should act like that for you to like me" she looked down at her plate.

woah.. she actually isn't bad but sadly i'm gay lol maybe we can be friends seungcheol's perception of danni changed and he nodded, "it's okay danni, but i still don't like you that way.. we can be friends if you'd like?"

she smiled and nodded, "thanks oppa!" she finished her food and greeted me goodbye, seungcheol smiled back at her. and then he walked back home. "welcome home master"

"auntie~ i told you to just call me cheol" seungcheol pouted. auntie chuckled, "okay, i'll try okay. i'm too used to calling you master" he nodded and smiled and went to his room.

seungcheol saw jeonghan in my room, pacing around. "cheol!" jeonghan hugged him. "what's wrong hannie?" jeonghan crossed his arms looking angry.

"it's 7.45! you said you'd be home by 7 you made me worried!" jeonghan looked at seungcheol worriedly. "but i'm here right? i'm fine hannie!" seungcheol chuckled.

jeonghan was still mad at seungcheol he sat on seungcheol's bed crossing his arms. "come on hannie~ i'm sorry~ don't be mad~" jeonghan looked away from seungcheol.

ah! i know what will make him happy! seungcheol jumped on to jeonghan pushing him onto the bed, jeonghan's face became as red as a tomato.

seungcheol then proceeded to hug jeonghan tightly, "come on hannie~ please~ forgive me~" jeonghan sighed, "fine fine, go bathe! you're sticky!" seungcheol chuckled and went to bathe.

HEHEHEHEH i guess danni isn't that bad????? AND SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR ERRORS CAUSE I KEEP WRITING IN SEUNGCHEOL POV BY ACCIDENT THEN I JS CHANGE THE I's TO SEUNGCHEOL'S NAME OR HIM OR HIS OR HE SO PLEASE DON'T MIND THE MISTAKES THANK YOU !! ☺️