Act 10: Know The One

Scene 1:

Eddie and Chase just arrived at New Zealand. It's late afternoon. Clive picked them up at the Auckland Airport, and drove to the camping spot where they'll be for the next two days. The place is beautiful. A beautiful park full of green scenery, with an amazing beach nearby.

Eddie: Thanks for this, Darius.

Clive: Oh, it's nothing.

Chase: No, seriously, thanks a lot. I can't believe the legendary Darius Oliver gave us a ride.

Clive: Haha... I am legendary!

Eddie: Let's go?

Chase: Yeah, we gotta go find Bree and Holly.

[They all get out of the car, and Chase says goodbye to Clive, and runs straight into the spot, to find Holly and Bree as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, Eddie is still there]

Clive: Ready for a dreamy weekend with the girlfriend?

Eddie: You bet. I've been wishing for this since forever.

Clive: Enjoy it, man. You earned it.

Eddie: Thanks... By the way, how are things going with Linda?

Clive: Well, that date was a great idea... But afterwards, we went back to constantly fighting and shit.

Eddie: Sorry to hear that.

Clive: Oh, but don't worry. I knew we just needed a distraction, so I came up with a brand new master plan.

Eddie: M-Master what? Is that code for something?

Clive: Yep... Something that is keeping us distracted, but also stopped the fighting. And brought us closer than ever.

Eddie: That's great, but what is it, exactly?

Clive: Sorry, dude. Can't say.

Eddie: (suspicious look) What the fuck are you up to, Clive Wallace?

Clive: Something big... You'll know about it.

Eddie: Does it have something to with the fact that my brother, Noah, came to New Zealand with us?

Clive: Maybe... See you, bro.

Eddie: Wait, what is it? (shouting) Tell me!

[Clive gets in the car, and drives away]

Eddie: Oh well... Better go camping.

Scene 2:

Clive came back to his house. It is huge, and gorgeous. He opens the door, and Linda is on the other side of the door. He locks the door again.

Linda: So, any news?

Clive: Just took Eddie to that place... Meanwhile, Noah texted me 3 minutes ago, saying he's coming... What about Saskia?

Linda: She's on her way... You ready for this?

Clive: Hell yeah. Let's get those two back together!

[Noah finally arrives, and rings the bell. Clive stares through the peephole]

Clive: (whispering) He's here! Noah's here!

Linda: (whispering) Dammit... Saskia better hurry up!

[On the other side of the door]

Noah: Clive?... Linda?... Anyone?... Bruh, where the hell are they?

[Saskia creeps up behind him, with little baby Corey on a stroller]