Act 2: Creating Landon Hammer

Scene 1: 

It's the next day, in the late afternoon. Noah is outside the Brisbane Airport, waiting for Eddie. Eddie eventually shows up.

Noah: (hugging Eddie) Holy shit, you're so much bigger now!

Eddie: That's exactly what she said last night.

Noah: And your voice is finally deep. Damn, you grew up quickly.

Eddie: It's been three years.

Noah: So, how was your flight?

Eddie: Really long. Also, there were no kids the same size as me with masks, so I had to get inside somebody's suitcase.

Noah: Oh, it must have sucked.

Eddie: Actually it didn't. The suitcase belonged to a hot girl, so I spent the entire flight sniffing her underwear.

Noah: (disgusted) That's a bit too much information.

[The two of them begin walking to the car park, where Noah's car was]

Noah: So, expelled from school, huh?

Eddie: Oh no, you're not gonna bore me with that, are you?

Noah: No. What you did in the past stays in the past. But I'll tell you what: You're gonna change your ways. 'Cause if you don't, you'll get us both in trouble.

Eddie: You're a bit late, Steroid Joe already convinced me to change.

Noah: Good. Then you better change, for real.

Eddie: I will, brother, I will.

[They eventually find Noah's car, a luxurious Bentley Continental GT Convertible]

Eddie: (shocked) Woooow. Is this your car?

Noah: Yep. I'm making cartoons, and making money.

Eddie: Sweet!

Noah: By the way, before we get in, Imma give you this (pulls out a fake ID out of his pocket, and hands it to Eddie).

Eddie: Oh, you took care of this.

Noah: Yep. Saved you from having to go all the way to Mounty to see Aussie Joe. You're welcome.

Eddie: Thanks, big brother... (notices the name) Landon Hammer?

Noah: Well, if you're gonna be my brother, you don't get to choose the last name... Don't like the first name?

Eddie: I like Landon... I don't know, I was just hoping to be named after a cool character from a movie or show. It sounds good, but doesn't carry that extra weight, that a good name has to carry.

Noah: Well, why don't you give that name meaning? You can be the legendary Landon.

Eddie: That sounds like a porn parody of something legendary.

Noah: Dude, c'mon, you're not gonna make me go all the way to Aussie Joe again, are you?

Eddie: No, I'm not. Landon is good. From now on, I'm Landon Hammer. Patent pendent.

[They get in the car, and storm off]

Noah: Man, the feeling of the fresh air touching your hair in the Summer on this thing... So awesome.

Eddie: You bet. You're gonna pick me up from school in this thing, aren't you?

Noah: Maybe... So, how was your Christmas.

Eddie: Kinda cool. Told mom and dad I was staying at a friend's sleepover.

Noah: And?

Eddie: And went on a roadtrip to Compton, with the gang.