Disclaimer

I think it's good when I add this chapter to the story since some people tend to misunderstand this story.

I wanted to make clear that the warning on the describtion of the story is real. This is not a story, where the romance between the two leads should be seen as something positive.

It's dark romance. Therefore it will have dark topics like abuse or sexual assault in it. BUT it's not portrayed as something positive. No matter how the leads feel towards one another, it will be portrayed as toxic.

The characters will deal with trauma and mental issues, which causes a toxic relationship and problematic romance. Everything has a background and deeper meaning. In some situations it's not black and white. It actually goes deeper than that.

I do not support any of the morally wrong actions that are commited. I just think it's interesting to write about.

The relationship between the two leads isn't supposed to be healthy or good. It's supposed to be toxic and unhealthy.

I do not romantize any of the actions in this book. I simply show how damaging it can be and how it affects someone's mental health.

Please take the warning seriously. It's not meant for all audiences. It's rated mature for a reason and the warning is there for a reason as well.

Dark romance doesn't equal regular romance and isn't supposed to be seen as goals.

This is the last warning I will give you. Read the story at your own risk. The last thing I want is that people misunderstand this story.