ginnys task is done

It had been a long boring day .thay all got tired of walking around the castle so thay just hung out in the common room .and read or played games . Honestly it was better then have to hear eavry one talk about Harry Potter. And Ron Weasley and the one girl that would always hang on to there eavry step like a fan girl whats her face oh yes lavender brown .uggg so annoying. So potters the popular kid in griffindore and that makes him the talk of the school for now but once me and daddy go on out trip tonight the frist day of school will be fun .as I'm eating dinner it should be soon .  Ginny oh yes Hermione. What are you plans tonight.  I mean we don't have that thing till tomorrow so wanna watch a movie. No im going for a walk with Sam.  At that sam began to turn green umm well we were but im watching the movie with luna as my date .Blaze know she was up to no good  he was always close to her and knew when she was lieing  . Hermione. Yes ginny why did you put off doing our little chore tonight because.  You can do it on a night I pick that why im in charge .and I am going to have ice cream and a movie with draco .now has anyone else had the feeling that Dumbledore is looking for something important to help his cause thats the only time he dose anything  well he and his toads have been sneeking around the dungeons and the 3rd floor. why sneek he's the head master .exactly draco that's my point. Luna pansy yes Hermione. How about you be good girls and try to gossip with girl lavender and find out what there after. Can I kill her after .now now pansy we have until our 5th year the we will be death eaters and yes just not now .  With that dinner was over and thay all parted ways ginny went her father in his classroom he was getting ready for his day tomorrow. Father can we go  supplies gathering one last time I so love it and this will be our last chance and with griffindore wasting so much as you say we can't have too much. Snape thought  she was right . But somehow this felt wrong. So my daughter why the sudden interest in my work  I was just needing so father daughter time before I get too into my work  well he had no reason not to trust her so agreed as long as she was very careful it was dangerous in the wood . As thay left the castle she was really trying to keep her cool so as not to give herself away. Thay walked a bit so no one could see or here anything and she let him put some things in his bag . And then as he sat on his knees to pick a plant that is rare indeed she slit his throat and wisperd in his ear no one  betrays him and kissed his cheek  once he was dead and body draned of blood she walked back humming her favorite song . She had done her deed and asshe stepped in the castle and rounded the corner Blaze posed up and with a sly smile said now I was just on my way to walk with you like we planned and then I saw you and dear old dad leaving. Now thay was a surprise because you did not mention it to Hermione at dinner now were is dear old dad I don't seem to see him hmmmmm. You say nothing got it oh yes dear ginny I get it and so will you when our leader finds out . Shut up and walk me back like ke we were together all night got it.ya ya let's go .as thay walked in eavryone greeted them and thay sat to finish the movie none of them knowing what tomorrow held.