the frist part of forevermore

It was the frist day and all around the school was buzzing with excitement for the upcoming year. Qiddditch starting soon and the Halloween ball coming up it was to be a great year. As thay walked into the great hall thay were stopped by professor Dumbledore. Have you seen your head of house he seems to be missing. Why no not since dinner last night. Well maybe he's ill I will check his chambers good day children and with that he left and Hermiones eyes went red and she turned to a pale and frightened ginny . A word in the hall now .with that thay went into the hall leaving a worried group of slitherins to have there breakfast. How dare you go behind my back and disobey me I should kill you .your father the dark lord gave me a mission so I did it my way .I would not smirk if I were you remember your place I am the leader and to keep my power and control over my group I have to be obeyed. So that means eavan if my father gives you a job you have to do it my way so now I must write father and mother to see how you will be punished. But I did what was asked yes but you disobeyed you higher up so you must be punished in order to show the others what happens when you disobey me. Ginny was scared because Hermiones mother was Bellatrix and she was a ruthless witch that always got obeyed. Now did you and pansy find out what Potter and Dumbledore are after yes . Thay are looking for a stone that will give him eternal life and that would put him one step closer to winning the war well I will tell father and figure a way to get it frist now go eat ill see you later with that she was off to send a letter that ginny hoped would not get her killed. As the day went on the missing snape was anyone could talk about and ginny and sam had to act worried so not to look suspicious . And as for there mother it was a lot worse she had to file a report with the ministry and thay were good and spotting lies she was there all day and then had to report to the dark lord . And if that was not bad enough thay got some big news at lunch . Thay were to be paired by something called a marriage law in there 5th year .and only soul mates will be paired . And if any houses choose not to give there daughter up to this thay will be striped of power and money and sent to be muggles. This sent a roar through the house of all pureblood families how dare thay this was years away but still it was unhappy news to all . Tom new this was Dumbledore and the lights doing so no he had to think of something. Gods forbid his angel be put with Potter or worse Weasley. Fred had previously shown his worth as a son and he would never let his sister be given to them. But it was a worry that could wait for now the stone was hidden and he new were. He just had to keep it that way. As the days and months went on thay all soon found was to forget the new law and just be happy draco and Fred sam and blaze had qidditch. Ginny pansy and Hermione had shopping and Theo well he liked to go flying . And so it went until the day they walked into lunch and found auras all around the great hall and once thay were all seated. One spoke we have found a body badly decomposed in the forest and have found it to be that of Mr snape and it was murder so as of now in order to keep you safe and to insure all of you will be around to fulfill the marriage law the school will be closed until your fifth year when you will come back and be paired. And of course you will see your friends and classmates in towns from time to time so you are to all be on the train by 5pm and with that thay left a school in shock. Dumbledore was mad he did not get the stone and the students because home school was going to suck.

Sorry I feel like more will happen after thay start fifth year and that's were the next chapter picks up . As for ginnys punishment it comes in in the next part i promise it is worth hanging in with this if you like it it is about to get good.