the ring ceremony.

Hermione woke up feeling different she felt sick but she put it off to being nervous about today . For today thay were to go to the ring ceremony .that's were all the girls were to wait at a long table and when called thay either accepted the ring and all that came with it or become muggles .never to see there family or the wizzarding world again and bring shame to the family name. Thank God she had malfoy. But that reminded her hw and the two boys of his choosing were to kill Dumbledore today and finally restore the order and put the power back to the pureblood class and her father would be minster of magic. But she kinda cheated and helped him now if only Potter would keep his mouth shut he would never know what happened and that she helped him .but she had tell the girls and also thau had to get there shots to make sure in order with the law she would have two baby's instead of the one that is usually in  pureblood families thay would do away  with mudbloods and trash like them .so she quickly got dressed and went to get ginny and pansy then thay went to pick up luna once thau were all together  pansy said thay should head to the frist and only class thay had child care 101 while all the school was taken classes and studied for there last test before graduating in 3mounths  thay already did during the summer.  So thay could set up weddings and start getting pregnant.  Luna asked were is Misty.  Oh ya I guess we should include her more my brother Fred loves her he talks about her all the time driving draco crazy. I hang out with her all the time luna cut in.ok let's get her so we can go to class and get this shot over with and go shopping for our dresses for tonight.  So off thay went to get Misty and when thay were all together Hermione sad girls I have a secret and I know I can trust you all because if anyone tells thay die.  Got it yes now spill pansy I mean it . I promise ok so as thay walked to class she began her story. ok so worried that the boys might not be able to defeat a powerful wizard like Dumbledore i mean thay are good but he's Sneaky so last week I went to town and took something out of the valt with my mums permission of course because she knew how much we love them and how important this is .long story short I put a cursed ring on his desk and being a selfish made who loves to look flashy he put it on so now when draco gives him the poison wine he will be compelled to drink it.  But I don't want them to know thay will. Be mad .well  no offense but you should have had more faith in them .ok and then if it goes wrong we end up muggles. Luna and ginny shiver. You did my mistress. Thay all had to address her by her title now she was old enough to have one . And. Powerful.  But I think Potter  saw me put the ring on the desk I turned and he was there .well he would have said something about it by now if so .and he hasn't so chill oh were here. Thay walked in to see the last person thay thought thay would see. Hermiones mother.  And her assistant. And the boys looking as traumatized as the girls .so thay all sat next to there partner and she began.