the shopping trip

As the years flew the children grew.and thay all were so happy for today was the day thay were to go and buy there school things. and robes. There all going to meet at olivevanders with there moms for there wands. Hermione was happy she was going to hogwarts because it meant she was finally old enough to be on her own and not always under her dads watch and she could take a break from all those pure blood lessons and just be her. But she was also scared because she knew Dumbledore was head master and eavry one in the wizzarding world knew for years that he wanted to upset the order of things and start a new order were pure bloods were equal with the lesser bloods and dare say mudbloods. That would start a war and no one wants that but ewww mudbloods she got a chill thinking about it. It was not because he cared it was to get him a title he wanted to rule it all greedy old fool .she and her father and others would kill him frist. But for now she was on her way to see draco and the others.
As her and her mother entered diagon ally thay saw the potters thay were nice thay ran a candy shop and there son Harry seemed ok although they could shop there they'd never be permitted to be friends with them thay were halfbloods. And thay hung out with the Weasley family that was socially unacceptable. Thay were blood trators. But as thay walked on thay soon came to the last place of the day now she had eavry thing but her wand and as thay entered the shop she was huged by all her friends. She walked to her place in line and one by one thay all got there wands and before thay knew it was time to go pack for the trip to school tomorrow. But as thay left draco slipped a box and letter in her bag thay nodded and parted . With that she could not wait to go to her room to see what it was .