the trip

That night she dreamed she was running down a dark hallway. And no matter how she called or sent up sparks no one came just then something grabbed her and she spun around to see her attacker but just before she could she woke sitting straight up on her bed so wet with sweat she looked like she had taken a shower.and tried to catch her breath. She finally did and shook it off thinking it was just her nerves about school. Omg she looked at th clock she was going to be late so she jumped up all thoughts of the dream  gone . Just as she was getting ready to grab her clothes to shower and get ready in walked her three best friends. Pansy spoke frist told you she needed us always late with that ginny and luna rolled there eyes .your not really going to were that. at that ginny could not stop herself she loves picking on Pansy but no one else was allowed to. So she made a nick name for her. Oh sorry we all cant dress like slitherin barbie. Can it red. just then luna and Hermione were on the floor laughing. Now can you two take my stuff down I need to see ginny about something. Sure I'm hungry and I'm sure the elves have a big breakfast ready. Shocker lunas hungry heyy I can't help it . With that thay left .now ginny what news did you have for me .its my dad he plans to spy for Dumbledore and help him against your dad me and my brother and mother want nothing to do with it. but said he would kill her if not so we need to tell your dad . Yes you go down to his study knock 4times he knows that means important news. We will meet you at the train got it. with that thay went there separate ways all the time her mind in a spin how dare that dungeon bat her frist year is kicking off with a bang .she walked downstairs and gave orders to make sure ginny got fed and a ride to train. And then told girls to send ergent owls to rhe boys and tell  them important meeting in the slitherin car of the train .and she ate her breakfast and was on her way rage made her eyes glow green. Took the whole car trip to calm down. With a plan. Thay walked in to the compartment to see boys and ginny all were in a rage over the news well I think you all know why I called .ginny what dad say he said to spy and thanked me for my loyalty  . I was thinking the same thing .we all must take this in hand .and make sure we spy well if we are caught its death .boys I need a spell that can show me in a mirror what he is up to when we can not fallow. Got ill take blaze and plant the spell after dinner he always gos for a walk so his chamber will be empty.good now all we have. To do is  wait to be sorted. And with that thay all fell silent.  Until the train stoped and with it her breath for a moment.