xxx

As thay all git to there rooms witch was the whole 3rd floor .thay had beautiful apartments with kitchen 2 bed rooms and living area  thay all become aware that thay would be sleeping together and it was stressful but thay trusted there mates so as thay were to marry soon enough it seemed only right so one by one the went to there rooms .and as Hermione and draco walked in there's he sat her down and told her to just relax and let him lead and promised to only do what she feels comfortable with. And so thay started with a drink and he started to kiss down her neck and slowly more and more till her top was off and then he tied her arms to the bed and started sucking on her nipples setting chills down her spine. And moans of please more don't stop and with a smirk he dove two fingers in and out of her wet opening and slowly picked up speed just before she could scream in pleaser he stoped and untied her and told her to get on her knees and she did she storked and sucked his member until he was moaning and awaiting and the he got on top of her and trust until thay both came and there sweaty body's were sore and drained and soon thay were asleep  im each other arms.the next morning thay were at it again only a quick one thay had classes and thay were in a hurry to talk to the others about the nights thay had .and the girls had to meet up with the new teacher for the start of child care classes .
Witch was a shock when the wot had walked ot it was pansys mom Kim
So today I'm just going to give you a book to read and tomorrow we will try a activity with baby's. So take that as  a free class with that the boys went one way down the hall and the girls the other to talk about there night.
And thU had a few wedding tasked to complete all before thay got there dark mark and a mission eacth haveing to kill someone. And with so much on there minds thay did not notice the hooded figure watching from the woods .

SORRY SO SHORT NEXT SUPER LONG LOVE YA GUYS