the babies are born

It was a night that in the wizzarding world was usually As big as Christmas is to muggles. it was a night to be happy and celebrate. But on this night all hollows eve was just that hallow. The streets were empty. The buildings dark. For tonight the next generation of the pure class was to be born .you see in the pureblood class the next generation is born all at once. to be able to marry and keep bloodlines pure . So thay all gather at a manor in the country with drs to give and celebrate the births of the young .it was a time of joy and happiness in the family's.  First to come was little pansy Parkinson. She was beautiful fair skin and hair as black as night .she was given a blessing by the head of all pureblood families tom riddle . He told them she will be the best friend to there daughter. And that was big .next the baby luna was born corn yellow hair blue eyes pale skin .she too was given the honors of friendship to there daughter. Then there was the snapes thay had a beautiful girl with red hair and pail skin  And his wife Ashley called her g.inny  . So all the girls were here. Then came the boys . Sam snape . Was fair skin and raven black hair like his dad . He was assigned to be in the group of friends for young Malfoy The soon to be son of toms best friend . Then there was. Theo Knott. He was fair skined brown hair.  And soon there was baby blaze tan skin and black hair . But the last male was the most important to our tale. The baby dragon draco Malloy pale and white blonde hair blue eyes he was the light and dark to his mother she would die for him . And just then a baby butterfly with brown curls and green eyes and pale skin was born she looked just like her mom with dads eyes .thay decided to name her Hermione after his mother.  as they lay the baby's in a line of cradles two only stoped crying if thay were close together. the dragon and the butterfly its was then thay all knew the special bond thay would have and it pleased all of them .and its ware our tale begins.