Family Issues

*4 Months Later*

Smackdown was making a move to Friday nights again when Cody, Mandy, Liv, and Sonya all arrived to the arena and found a parking spot inside Staples Center when they got out of the car and walked inside.

Cody: Feels great to be home.

Sonya: Can't wait to see Mom again when we get to Ventura tomorrow.

Cody: Yeah and you'll finally see where I grew up Daria.

Mandy: Can't wait to see her again.

Liv: And Danielle?

You: Depending if she's working or not. They'll both be here tonight.

They all then stepped out into the empty arena and looked at the setup as Cody took a look around.

Cody: I can't tell you on how many Laker games I've attended to in this arena.

Sonya: And the tattoo you got for Kobe Bryant?

Cody lifted the sleeve of his sweatshirt and showed the tattoo of Kobe's numbers that he had on his wrist.

Cody: Got this after his last game.

Mandy then held Cody's hands.

Mandy: And where you'll be having the biggest moment of your career tonight.

Liv: Trust us Codes, tonight's crowd is gonna cheer so loud when they see you win that belt tonight.

Cody looked up at the numbers of all the retired Laker players until he took Mandy and Liv.

Cody: Come with me, I wanna show you all something.

Cody guided them to his locker room and opened his suitcase and pulled out some custom made Laker inspired ring gear.

Cody: Coming back to this arena is like my second home, so I got this gear custom made for tonight.... look on the vest though.

Mandy and Liv looked to see their initials sewn into the vest until they began to tear up a bit before they hugged onto him.

Liv: Awww Cody..... I knew you would be the one to steal my heart.

Mandy: You're not the only one G. The day I met you Cody, I knew you are the sweetest man I would meet. I didn't know that you'd be the best boyfriend I'd ever have.

Cody kissed Mandy and Liv until he noticed Sonya who looked a little sad.

Cody: Don't think I didn't forget about my sister.

Cody lifted the vest and showed Sonya that she too had her initials sewn onto his vest, but also had a full image of her which said "World's Greatest Sister". Sonya gasped before she got a closer look at it and hugged Cody.

Sonya: I'm so happy that I was adopted into your family Codes. I love you bro.

Cody: Love ya too sis.

Sonya kissed Cody's cheek as the two step siblings hugged again.

*Showtime*

Cody's theme played as the crowd roared to see their hometown favorite as he walked out in his ring gear and holding the money in the bank briefcase when he got to the ring and saw his mom and Danielle in the crowd again. He kissed his mom's cheek and hugged her and Danielle before he got in the ring and did his pose before Elias came out and started talking smack to Cody as he walked to the ring.

Elias: And here we have Cody Hatchett...... the one shy guy of WWE. That article you wrote about yourself really moved me, but the only problem is that it makes me wanna destroy you even more, just like how the Lakers are gonna get destroyed again this year!