A Day With Liv

*The Next Day*

Mandy: Do you have everything you need Cody?

Cody: Yes....

Mandy: Ok, I'll see you tonight. Daria and I won't go to far ok?

Cody: Ok....

Mandy kissed him when Liv walked out of the bathroom in her outfit.

Liv: Ready to go Cody?

Cody: Yes....

Liv: Ok! We'll see you tonight Mandy!

Mandy: Have fun!

Liv grasped Cody's hand and basically dragged him out of the hotel room. Cody was going to take Liv to her favorite trampoline park in Orlando and were then going to her favorite restaurant across the street from it. Cody and Liv made it to the hotel lobby when Liv suddenly jumped onto Cody's back.

Liv: This is gonna be so much fun!

Cody: Sure will. I love trampolines.

Liv smiled when they got to the car and Cody drove him and Liv to the trampoline park.

*Later*

Cody and Liv were in the middle of a game of dodgeball when he gave Liv an alley oop and tossed the ball to her and she threw it to get the last person of the opposite team out and win the game for hers and Cody's team when they high fived.

Liv: Awesome job babe!

Cody: Thanks love.

The referee blew the whistle before Cody and Liv walked off the trampolines and went to the freestyle trampolines. After a few minutes of bouncing around and flips all around, Cody and Liv met up in the middle of the trampolines where they accidentally crashed into each other and the two shared a laugh and got up and went to get their shoes before leaving to get lunch when Liv rested her head on Cody's shoulder after two hours of bouncing around.

*At the restaurant*

Once their food arrived, Cody and Liv were talking, eating, and laughing at each other's jokes and funny life experiences they had growing up.

Liv: You mean Daria dared you to put those cherry bombs in the toilet?

Cody: Yes she did and when they exploded, the toilet that my bully was sitting on launched him to the roof!

Cody and Liv shared another laugh while they ate their lunch. After some time went by, Liv scooted closet to Cody and put her hand on his leg which surprised Cody a bit.

Liv: Tell me Cody, are those your keys or are you happy to see me?

Cody: Uh, I d- d- uh I uh.

Liv giggled at his stuttering and kissed his cheek.