Compromises

Cody woke up when the sun shined into the room where he felt Mandy holding on to him. He carefully got out of her hold and lightly kissed her forehead before he got dressed for his workout and heading to the nearby gym. Meanwhile, Sonya woke up to see that her step brother wasn't in bed with Mandy. She opened her phone to see a text from Cody saying that he was at the next door gym before she put on her workout clothes and went to join him. Back at the gym, Cody was doing pullups and was about to finish his set when he looked down to see his step sister as he jumped down.

Sonya: I can see that you're keeping Amanda happy.

Cody: She's honestly not that picky. Check this out though.

Cody lifted up his shirt to reveal his developing abs.

Sonya: Wow. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to get freaky with you.

Cody: Come on. Let's get this workout in.

Sonya: I'll meet you at the punching bags.

Sonya and Cody then walked into the area where the punching bags were and began to punch them and continued until they ran out of breath.

*90 minutes later*

Sonya stood over Cody when he struggled on his last rep to lift the weight back onto the holder when he slowly lifted it and successfully got it back up. At this point, their muscles were completely sore when they went to go do their post workout stretches. While Cody stretched his legs, he looked over to see a familiar woman with pink hair when she lightly waved and winked at him while Cody blushed a bit and looked away from her as she left the gym.

Sonya: Is something up Cody?

Cody: No. I thought I saw something.

Sonya was confused, but let it go as they continued their stretches.

*Smackdown*

Cody and Sonya finished taping up their hands and got ready for their mixed tag team match against Andrade and Zelina when they met up with Mandy at catering and sat down with her until they had to be called up.

Mandy: You two just can't keep in your excitement can't you?

Sonya: I can't! I'm so excited to wrestle with Cody!

Producer: Cody! Sonya! You're both up next!

Sonya looked at Cody and held his hand.

Sonya: Ready brother?

Cody: Yes sister.

Sonya and Cody held hands to the guerrilla and waited for their cue. After Andrade and Zelina were in the ring, Sonya's theme played first when she walked out and not long after, Cody's theme played and he walked out and posed with his step sister until they walked to the ring together and posed together on the top rope before getting in the ring and the bell rang as the women started the match.

*Meanwhile*

Mandy sat backstage and watched the match go down until Liv sat down with her and joined her.

Liv: Is this their first time wrestling together?

Mandy: Yeah, Daria said that they haven't wrestled together since NXT.

Liv: What's the deal between you and Cody by the way?

Mandy: It's only been one date Gionna, we're still trying to get to know each other.

Liv: By the sounds that you two made that night, you two didn't waste any time.

Mandy: What are you talking about?