A Day With Mandy

Mandy: Ok! We're off to our date!

Liv: Have fun! I'll see you two tonight Codes.

Liv kissed Cody until he joined Mandy to begin their day together. Cody was going to take Mandy out for lunch and for some fun at the beach since they were in Miami. What really mesmerized Cody was Mandy's outfit of choice for the day because he couldn't take his eyes of her.

 What really mesmerized Cody was Mandy's outfit of choice for the day because he couldn't take his eyes of her

Mandy: Today is going to be so much fun! I've been waiting to go to the beach!

Cody: Yeah. The beaches here remind me of the ones back at my home in Ventura.

Mandy: I'd love to see your hometown one day Cody. Come on, let's get to the restaurant. I'm starving.

Cody agreed and drove him and Mandy to the nearby restaurant by the beach. Once they arrived, Cody pulled out Mandy's chair as she sat down and thanked him before he too sat down.

Mandy: This place is beautiful.

Cody: Yeah. Daria helped me find this place.

Mandy: Did she help you out with a lot of things when you two were growing up?

Cody: A lot of things. Especially with those mean bullies that were always picking on me. Kind of wish they would see where I am now.

Mandy: Which is why me and Gionna are helping you out with that.

Cody smiled until the waiter came by and Cody and Mandy placed their orders in when they talked a little more after a few minutes went by and their food arrived as they ate and talked and cracked a few jokes here and there before going down to the beach and hanging out there for a little while.

*Later*

After Cody had taken Mandy to a movie, they both went back to the hotel room and came back to an empty room as Liv had gone to meet with Ruby and Sarah for a day out together. Cody and Mandy took this opportunity as Mandy put the chain lock on the door.

Mandy: Just sit on the bed Cody, I'll guide us through.

Cody gulped when Mandy had positioned herself over him.

*Lemon Warning*

Mandy took her vest and top off for Cody to feel her boobs as she took his hands and placed them on her boobs and he squeezed them softly while they began to makeout as their tongues fought for dominance in which Cody won. Suddenly, Cody reached down to Mandy's ass and gave it a light squeeze.

Mandy: *Softly moans* Getting handsy aren't we?

Cody:............... maybe.......

Mandy giggled until she went down to Cody's crotch and pulled off pants.

Mandy: Now it's my turn.

Cody blushed until Mandy began to suck on his dick when she bobbed her head up and down slowly and passionately until she coated it with her throat and gagged a bit.