˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐕

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The library was a very large and beautiful place. As someone who loved books, [Name] found it to be an absolute dream. She looked around in wonder, savouring the amazing sight.

Her hand reached out in an attempt to grab a book, but stopped herself last minute. Now was certainly not the time to start reading.

Her attention was brought back to Crowley, who just shut a book closed. He turned to the both of them, looking at them in what she though was surprise.

"There really isn't anything. Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history. Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance? Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet.. There's also the possibility you're from another world."

He rambled to them. Even though [Name] knew it was a certain possibility, she still found it hard to belive; It sounded so ludicrous when said outloud.

"Another world?!"

She heard Yuu gasp beside her, gripping her arm tightly.

"What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe... You appear to be empty-handed."

He asked the two of them.

[Name] instinctively patted herself down for her student ID, but remembered she had nothing and was changed into some strange looking robes. She didn't have anything to her name here.

"As you can see, we're empty-handed."

[Name] replied back simply. She leant a slight bit of weight on Yuu, needing to rest a little.

"This is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no form of communication."

He muttered to himself, thinking. Though she was tired, [Name] was certain she would be able to walk somewhere away from this school. She wasn't sure about Yuu though, and they didn't have any money, nor anything to sell. The robes they wore were most likely the only thing keeping themselves warm, and selling them were out of the question.

[Name]'s eyes glanced at Yuu, seeing her sleepily lean against [Name], clearly tired. She looked like an abandoned puppy. What would she do to help Yuu and made sure she stayed healthy?