⋆˚ ༘♡ 。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐗

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The main street was quite beautiful, lined with statues of people. They looked quite scary, but [Name] couldn't help but notice they seemed familiar.

"Uwaaaah~ Amazing. So this is Main Street. I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary."

"Grim, that's not nice."

Yuu scolded the cat, who let out a stubborn humph.

"Shoot- we should've brought some supplies from the dorm. I'll run there and get some, stay here!"

[Name] told the two, upon realizing they had nothing to clean with.

[Name] started sprinting back to the dorm, happy that it wasn't that far. She didn't want to dottle around when they had a job to do.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Running to the supply closet, she got two buckets, three cloths, and some soap. Last time she checked, there was a old water station near the edge of the woods where Ramshackle resided.

Just as she was about to sprint back, a book hit her on the back.

"Ouch! The fuck??"

She turned around and looked at the book which fell on her, seeing an old leather cover.

She picked it up, opening it and flipping through the pages. It seemed like a biography of seven people. She flipped through, reading the main synopsis of each person. She noted that they were the same people the statues were in the main street.

The Queen of hearts... she seemed like a tyrant... The King of beasts... also a tyrant... The Sea Witch... a scammer.... The Sorcerer of the Sand... another would-be tyrant.... The Beautiful Queen... a petty bitch... The Lord of the Underworld... seems alright for now.... and the Witch of Thorns.... also a tyrant....

[Name] slammed the book shut. Yup, the people here were crazy, dangerous, and Yuu and [Name] should leave ASAP. [Name] sighed, and put the book back, hiding it in the back.

While putting it back, she saw another book. Taking it and opening it, it showed the basics of magic in this world. [Name] flipped through it like the other one, and eventually went to the part called "Overblot". Curious to what it was, [Name] read the synopsis of it.

Overblot is something a magician should always avoid.

When a magician uses magic, they create a form of waste that is called "blot" that looks similar to ink.

They usually disappear naturally, however, if a mass amount of magic is used without letting the blot leave, one can "Overblot".

This can be caused by extreme emotions of stress, anger, sadness, and other negative emotions. In other words, it's like a mental breakdown.

When entering Overblot, the magician's magic power will multiply largely, however they usually loose the ability to think rationally and would be a danger to others around them.

Overblots can cause death to the magician as well, as while they are stronger, they are prone to using too much magic and dying of magic deficiency.

It is possible for a magician to exit out of Overblot, if their rationality is regained.

That was all she read before she closed the book and put it back. She nodded to herself, and placed it back with the other book and realizing she needed to go.

She picked up the items put in the bucket in a steady grasp, and left the dorm in a speed walk, having been tired from sprinting.

[Name] could take her time going back, since Yuu would be able to control Grim, right? It's not like he would pick a fight with a student anyways.

Yeah, everything was perfectly fine. They were probably just waiting for her back at the main street.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

[End of Prologue 9]

[Fun Fact! [Name] used to play with a stray dog when she was 4.]

I AM SO SHOOK, SOMEONE GET THE PRIEST FOR GRIM PLEASE AND ROOK---