⋆˚ ༘♡ 。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐗𝐈𝐈

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Ace muttered to himself, standing in front of the mirrors. A grin came over his face at the thought of the three waiting for him, then cleaning the windows without him.

"No way I'm washing a 100 windows. Gonna head home..."

He muttered to himself.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey yoooooouuuuu!!!!"

[Name]'s ears were going to go deaf if Grim kept shouting.

"Geh!! Found me!"

Ace yelped up.

[Name] noticed they were in a room with mirrors. Above each one was a symbol. Heartslaybul.... Savanaclaw... Octavinelle... Scarabia... Pomefiore... Ignihyde... Diasomnia... were these the dormitories for the school?

In the way back [Name] noticed an old and abandoned mirror, dusty and with cobwebs in the corner. She could just barely make out the words engraved on it. "Ramshackle".

"Jeeeerk!! Hold up!! I won't let you be the only one to escape!"

Wait a minute, only???

"I'm not just going to wait around for you! I'm outta here!"

Ace, being an idiot, ran away... from the mirror which would presumably send him to his dorm... he ran from a living human tracker as well....

"How did this man get accepted into this school???"

"It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to skip out too!"