⋆˚ ༘♡ 。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It seems like despite the fact that that she went to sleep late, she woke up early. It was around 7 a.m. when she woke up.

[Name] walked downstairs, pleased to see that the dorm was much neater and cleaner. [Name] removed the tarps at the window, careful not to spill the rain water pooled up on them to spill.

*Thud*

[Name] looked up from where she was, trying to see where the sound came from. In the middle of the room were the three ghosts. Why were they back?

"Huh? Why are you three here? I thought we chased you away?"

[Name] seemed quite nonchalant speaking to the ghosts, as they didn't look scary nor harmful at all.

"Heehee.. We're ghosts, silly! We're bound to this place, so there's no getting rid of us!"

The skinny one cackled, while the other two nodded alongside him. [Name] sighed, and decided to just let them be. She went back upstairs and went to the storage closet, luckily finding some spare clothes other than the robes she wore.

It was a large hoodie with some short cargo shorts, but that would due. She chose out a smaller set for Yuu, and folded them intent on brining it to her.

When she entered the room, she found that the three ghosts were already there, waking the two up.

"That's enough! You three and Grim, wait outside the room. Yuu needs to change."

Grim grumbled about being bossed around by a human, and the ghosts were acting stubborn, but with some threats and glares from [Name], they left quite quickly.