˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐈

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Hee-haaa.... How 'bout that!"

Grim panted as he finished flaming the headmaster. He seemed to be pondering something.

"I can't believe... There is a person who can command monsters. Hmmm.. Actually, my teacher senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony.. that you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer. But... no matter how ..."

He began muttering to himself, as [Name], Yuu and Grim stared at him in silence.

"Ahem..."

Yuu meekly coughed, trying to get his attention.

"Y'now... Grim really wants to go to this school..."

Yuu started. [Name] glanced at her, wondering why she was sticking up for a monster who tried to roast her, but she played along.

"We were wondering if you could let him stay."

She finished in a sturdy voice, making it seem more like a statement than a question.

Grim and Crowley looked at the two girls in surprise. Grim was shocked that they were actually asking it on his behalf, and Crowley because most likely nobody would've stood up for a monster -let alone one that tried to attack them.

"What now? Let a monster live here?"

He asked, glancing at the furball.

"Please!"

Yuu begged, clasping her hands.

"The ghosts might come back."

One would've thought Yuu and [Name] had some kind of telepathy, by the way they were complimenting each other's words.