⋆˚ ༘♡ 。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐕

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

[Name] and Yuu stared at the large building in front of them. Everything looked like it was about to fall apart. The gates surrounding it were crooked. The pathway to it was overrun with vegetation and plants, and the building itself was old, shattered, and rotting.

"Haha.... It looks... Charming?"

Yuu said, unsure. Crowely didn't seem to notice, as she happily nodded and ushered the two inside.

"Right, right. Please come inside."

The living room inside was filthy, dust everywhere and the furniture was on the ground, toppled and broken. [Name] covered her nose with her sleeve, careful not to breath and dust as Yuu followed behind.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!"

Crowely bid them a quick goodbye, as [Name] looked around.

God, it looked like a horror movie scene. Actually, the horror movie started when she was taken in that damn carriage. There was either a serial killer(s), a ghost(s), or some cursed shit that would kill them.

That wasn't even the only thing. It was NOT safe to be here. The floorboards and building was rotting away. The building or a room could collapse and kill them because of the harsh weather outside or one of them making a mistake. Though it kept the rain out, it didn't keep the temperature out either. The dust was hazardous to be around, because if they breath in too much, say good-bye to their health. Who knows what else was in here? The fungi and moss could be poisonous, it could be housing dangerous animals inside it, and the furniture could cut them and have their wounds infected.

[Name] didn't even have a damn medical kit she could have for emergencies.

"Hyii! It's really coming down!"

[Name] and Yuu looked up and saw the same thing there, and [Name] immediately went in front of Yuu. They were near the door, so they could run out. If they got burnt by the flames, the rain would put it out, and it should wash their scent away, but then there was the chance of getting a cold or flu.

"Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun! I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!"

It screeched out loud. Yuu peaked her head out of [Name]'s shoulder.

"Why do you want to get into this school so much?"