⋆˚ ༘♡ 。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐗𝐈

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

[Name] found she was the first in the cafeteria, so she sat down and waited patiently for the others to come. Soon, Yuu and Grim came in and sat with her.

The three spoke as they waited for Ace to come, as he seemed to be running late.

"I'm already beat from cleaning all day.. Now we have to wash a hundred windows, too..."

Grim muttered, still tired even after resting.

"Calm down. If we split the work evenly, we each only have to clean twenty-five windows."

[Name] tried to sooth the grumbling cat, but to no avail.

"We've got no choice."

After waiting a little longer, the three were getting impatient.

"That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is, making me wait! I'm ticked off!"

Grim screamed, pawing around the table in annoyance.

"..."

Yuu and [Name] said nothing, as the three waiting in silence once again.

More and more time passed, and Grim got grouchier. Yuu and [Name] were pissed of that he wasn't here yet, and they had a feeling he ditched.

"......... I don't care what happened, there is no way he's this late! Wait, he wouldn't just skip out, right!"

"I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

"I'm not gonna let him get away with putting all the punishment on us! Let's go henchmens! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!"