˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Finally, after maybe ten minutes or so, the thing was caught.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

Off with your head'? That was a strange quote... and it seemed familiar as well... Wasn't it a bit excessive as well?

"Nygah! The heck is this!?"

The thing screamed while pawing furiously at the heart-shaped collar. He growled, trying to use it's claws but to no avail, as the thing didn't even scratch.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts Number 23: 'One shall never bring a cat into a festival.' You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once."

Oh god, he seemed worse than the kid in [Name]'s fourth grade class who remined the teacher of homework everyday, even when there was no homework assigned. Kevin, take a hint and shut up you bloody biscuit.

"I'm not a cat!!I'll burn this collar right up and ... E-eh? I can't use my fire!"

Thank god, who knows what would've happened if he continued going insane. If you're trying to get into a school as prestigious as this one, maybe don't try to fame all it's inhabitants.

"Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat."

"Wh-what?! I'm not some pet!"

No one said you're a pet [Name] thought as she looked at him with unimpressed eyes.