𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

☽︎-☀︎︎-☾︎
_____________________

☽︎-☀︎︎-☾︎_____________________

_____________________

I had started my research on Kang Yeosang, I had narrowed it to three of them.

The first one lived in Busan, he came from a poor family and had some records about stealing money from by passers, but nothing too bad, but sadly he had a diffrent name on his wrist so, he was out of the list.

The second one on the other hand came from a rich family, but he lived in China for a long period of time, and apperantly already was going to marry his soulmate, so he was also off the list.

That only left one, Kang Yeosang, 21, Seoul, medium class family, parents own a cafe '𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖞' and he helps them after school. A clean record, a good student, almoat got a scholarship at my school, but someone surpassed his grades in the end, so he ended up attending alower class university, but there was nothing on soulmates. Like spulmates disnt even exist, the word soulmates wasnt even mentioned anywhere. Now his social media @yeosang, wait that the dude that complimented my dancing in my DMs, holy shit.

Maybe I could befriend him? No, I will go to the cafe and act like a customer and then, well lets see where it goes. He seemed like a nice person and I was excited to meet him, even as a costomer.

A few days ago I met up with Seonghwa, turns out him and Hongjoong are dating. He also sowed me some of their pictures together, they were definetly the cutest couple ever. All three of us decided to just stay friends.

Mingi had also met his soulmate, while going on a walk, they bumped into eachother, literaly, and the have been on a few dates already. Needless to say the girl was amazing, she was nice, funny and very beautiful.

And then there was me, too scared to even talk to my soulmate straight up, but no I just need to be a scaredy cat and not just text him.

_________________