𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

______________

It was school, again, why couldnt the holidays be a little longer, I didnt get to rest properly, and it didnt help that it was Yeosangs first day here and I looked like a total wreck

It was school, again, why couldnt the holidays be a little longer, I didnt get to rest properly, and it didnt help that it was Yeosangs first day here and I looked like a total wreck. Wait but he was also up late, hopefully he doesnt look as perfect as he usually does, and if he does he definetly uses magic, there is no way someone can look perfect with only three hours of sleep, it impossible.

And as I was done thinking about it he walked in, together with out teacher looking perfect, how was it even possible.

The teacher let him introduced himself and suprise suprise, he was sitting right in front of me. I could hear girls chatting about him, and I would be lying if I said I didnt get jelous, but he was my soulmate they didnt have a chance with him.

"Hey Yeaosang"

"Hi Lei"

"You are new here, am I right?"

"Yes, you are indeed correct" after he said that, the was a small laugh in the end.

"I dont listen to what the teacher, no need to laugh about it" my voice was quiet and I sat back in my chair.

"I wasnt laughing about it, you just look cute today"

My cheeks probably looked red and i just mumbled a quiet thank you and looked at the table.

"By the way, what is your full name? You have the same name as my soulmate, I just need to make sure of the last name"

"Its Wong GuangLei."

"Oh mt god you ARE my soulmate, I am lucky"

"Im luckier atleast you are nice, unlike me"

"Who said im nice?"

"I did"

______________