𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

_____________

ˢᵐᵘᵗ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ

"so, you wanna go to my house?"

"Okay, I just need to text my brother the addres, yknow incase I gat kidnapped" a smirk plastered my lips, and I took out my phone.

"its xxxx street, and now lets go" he grabbed my hand and I started walking with with him, he was a bit drunk so we got a taxi, he will have to pick up his car on another day.

When we got there we went into his house, it was huge, it had big indown as walls in some parts and it was black, I didnt think much of it because Lucas and I were renting a similar house here not as big, but it was still pretty big.

I felt him wrap his hands around my waist and placing a small kiss on my neck, I could feel his breath on my skin, and the bit of alcohol I had probably, made me think like this. This is a five day romance, and I was going to enjoy it to the fullest. No thinking about Yeosang, this was just about this moment.

So, I did what I wanted to do, I turned around and pulled him by his shirts collar into a heated kiss, he was a bit suprised but responded to it straight away. Our lips started moving faster and messier. His hands had made their way to my legs and pulled me up, so my legs would wrap around him.

"the bed or the couch?"

"depends, will you want to move around after the first round?"

"the bed it is"

We made our way up the stairs, when we were there I only had a bra on and my undies and skirt, while he only had his pants on. I had already made a few hickeys, from his neck to his chest. We were already in the bedroom and I felt myself getting layed into the bed.

He pulled down my skirt while I undid his pants. After a minute we were both completly naked, he was on top of me, and sucking on my nipple while one of hus hands was fingering me. I was moaning loudly, he definatly knew how to pleasure a girl in bed, it felt so good, his other hand was wrapped around my waist, and holding me down so I didnt move too much, my moans we getting louder, i fwlt that I was close but then he suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop" my voice came out as a wimper, and I was about to continue the job but ChangShen pinned my hands above my head, he started kissing me and the horny bitch I was I didnt hesitate to kiss him back. He started spreading my legs wider and then entered inside of me, my load moans were muffled by his lips on on mine.

"mmmh, you feel so good" his voice sounded even deeper than it dis before, and I felt evwn more horny then before, his thrusts became faster, and the only thing you could hear in the room were our moans. His dick started twitching inside of me, and then both of us came.