Highs and Lows

-------Bakugo's POV------
They lined up at the start. Both my hands clenched in fists as that little grape fuck stared at her ass practically drooling on himself. Buzzzz All Mights time was up. Now their 5 Minuets started to rescue him. The guys took off running as she flung her arms out to the side. Her new boots launched her into the air and stopped. She hovered for a second before large water wings appears from the thing on her back. "Holy shit." I muttered.

"She can fly?! When could she do that?!?" Pinky yelled looking at her in the monitors. She was flying around, looking for AM. After only a minuet and a half Icy Hot sent a signal up, she twisted and turned through the pipes, flying at an incredible speed towards them.

"She actually pulled it off. And she's not hurting herself. She really did grow up over summer. Good job brat." Aizawa smiled as he wrote on a clipboard. I stared blankly at the monitors. Even though the beginning of break was traumatic for her, she hardly slept without nightmares of Hakai dying in front of her. She never talked about it and acted fine. Her smile as bright as ever. She worked out with me at the gym and pushed herself every damn day. I didn't realize how much she grew over just a few weeks.

-------Your POV------

Flames lit up the sky. "There!" I dodged pipes as I flew towards the guys. Landing in a hero pose as I touched the ground.

"So hot!" Denki and Mineta said at the same time. All Might laid on the floor.

"Are you hurt sir?" He nodded.

"My leg is injured. I can't walk. Help me heroes!" All Might was really playing a damsel in distress. I checked the status of my suit. Still 100% water, body and water temp was normal.

"I can float him on water to the exit, Shoto, can you use your ice to make a slide to the gate?" He nodded as ice shot out of his foot.

"What about the rest of us?! We gotta help too!" Kirishima whined.

"You stay behind us as protection. You never know if there's a villain around." All Might gave you a thumbs up as you formed a water bed underneath him. You glide behind him as you push him all the way to the gate with 2 minuets to spare. Everyone cheered you on as you came through the gate. Bakugo staring at you with a funny blank and confused expression.

"Perfect score! You found me quickly, made sure I was okay and adjusted your course of action to my 'injured leg' and made a swift escape! Great job!" He gave you all a thumbs up as your team high fives.

"When could you fly sunshine? You were awesome!" Kirishima smiled making you gleam.

"You were just like Hawks! That was awesome!" Izuku ran over asking you a hundred questions. You loved is interest in quirks. "Did Hawks help you?"

"What? Oh uh..yeah. He was trying at least. My new gear is the only reason I can do it now. It helps pressurize the water from my boots and bag to create a more powerful stream." He looked over my pack and muttered to himself. The next teams went. You watched the monitors closely taking mental notes on how everyone moved and used their quirks to rescue and escape. Katsuki patted your back roughly.

"That was awesome Super Soaker." You smiled.

"Thanks. It took a long time to work up that move. Mom showed it to me, told me it was possible."

"I like the new suit." He smirked as he watched with you. Your cheeks blush as the last team finished up. Not surprisingly you all passed but most teams were given a few pointers from All Might.

"All right. Class is dismissed!" Everyone left but you stayed by the monitors. "Something wrong young (L/n)?"

"Can I ask you a question?" You look up at All Might.