Future! (End)

You paced back and forth running your fingers through your hair. Bakugo leaned on Kiri's shoulder. "How long has she been like this?" He asked.

"Since she got here." Kiri shook his head smiling. "She's a mom. It's what she's gonna do." He shrugged.

"(F/n), they've had the best heroes train them since they were kids. They'll get in through recommendations guaranteed." Shoto squeezed your shoulder and gave you a soft smile.

"What if they don't? They want to get in so badly." You shake your head as your head began to hurt. Wings wrapped around you and blocked your sight. "Dad, what are you doing?" You sigh as you turn around to him smiling down at you.

"Helping you." He pulled you in for a hug. "They'll be fine Urchin. They are so talented for their age and have so much help and support at home. Enjoy your night sweetie. You made top 10 heroes! I'm so proud of you." You smile and hug him back.

"Thanks dad." You say quietly before the assistants rush you on stage. It was the Hero Rankings that happened to take place at the same te of the twins entrance exam. Shortly after you and Katsuki got married you had twins. A boy and girl named Keigo after dad, and Chikako. Keigo looked like his dad and got his quirk too but thankfully he was much sweeter. Chi had two quirks like Shoto though. Her left side could manipulate water like you and her right side had Hakai's power. Her hair was half blonde and half red.

"Now announcing this year's top heroes!!
1-Deku
2-Dynight
3-Hawks
4-Umiko
5-Endeavor
6-Red Riot"

You all smile and wave to the cheering crowd as you couldn't wait to go home to hear about your kids day!

Luckily the school gave a combat focused exam against the four elements so both the twins did great in their exams! A week later they found out they passed and both were put into class 1-A making you and Katsuki laugh. They both excelled in school and you found out Eraser was still teaching although he was just a history teacher now and not a homeroom teacher. He worked more on training Eri as she followed her dream to be a hero.

Deku and Katsuki were always the top two heroes as the public adored them and their powerful quirks! You and Katsuki had your own Agency together that was very successful. Pretty much everyone from your class had their own agencies now which made you so proud.

It was really hard on you when the twins had to move out and live in the dorms but Katsuki was more then excited to have the place to yourselves now. As he got a kick out of fucking you literally everywhere you could!

Needles to say, everyone was happy, healthy, and living the dream! It was the future you had dreamed of since you were little. You smiled at the moon as you knew mom was smiling down at you as she now watched over her grandkids as well. Even after all this time, UA still got into a lot of trouble but at least you and Katsuki could help the out most of the time.