Chapter 17

(NICKI'S POV)

        I really missed honey the three months she was away. I needed to make sure the love was still there and plus i'm horny as hell. I took Honey's hand and le her to the bed. I slowly laid down as Honey looked over my body. My body melted with every touch. She licked, sucked and kissed up and down my body and sent chills down my spine. When she got to my center she took her time. She stuck her tongue in slowly and began eating me out. Honey was moving her tongue around in ways i never knew a tongue could move. She picked up speed and quicckly flicked her tongue against my clit. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head deeper as i arched my back.

Nicki: mmmmm...i.....i..i....i'm about......to....ummmmm....cum

Honey: Let loose baby

I came hard and Honey licked up every drop. Honey laid beside me and pulled me close. I inhaled her scent and slowly fell asleep in her arms.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

Honey: Nicki baby wake up

Nicki: mmmm is there breakfast waiting for me?

Honey: duh girl how long have i known you

Nicki: so i'm guessing you made me eggs bacon waffles and orange juice

Honey: of course

Nicki: yayyyyyy now where is it

Honey: downstairs waiting for you

Nicki: Honeyyyyyyy

Honey: Nickiiiiii

We looked at each other and i finally gave in.

Nicki: at least help me downstairs

Honey: of course

I helped Nicki out of bed and down the steps. She waddled and it was so cute that i couldn't help but smile. I sat her at the table and kissed her belly before serving her breakfast. Aswe were eating i got a text from Candy telling me to come home right now. I got up to but on my coat and shoes and went back over to Nicki.

Nicki: Where you going?

I could see the sadness in her eyes and i knew she wasn't going to be happy about what i was about to tell her.

Honey: i gotta home

Nicki did that thing where she rolled her eyes and made that stank face. She hates when i leave her for somebody else.

Nicki: bye

Honey: i'll text you

Nicki: you better

Honey: now come kiss me

Nicki got up and stood on her tippy toes to give me a passionate kliss on the lips. I squeezed her butt and she moaned against my lips. My tongue found it's way into her mouth and explored the sweet taste of her mouth. We pulled away and smiled at each other. There was a long silence until my phone vibrated with another text from Candy.

Nicki: Tell that bitch you'll be there when you get there...... she lucky we both pergnant

Honey: Nicki take your ass upstairs and get in the tub then get dressed we going out tonight ok

Nicki: yayyyyy

I left once Nicki was upstairs then i drove home quickly. When i got home Candy was waiting for me on the porch. She started screaming and yelling the second i got out the car.

Candy: Well well well look who finally decided to come home. Where the fuck was your ass at. I know you wasn't with Nicki.

Honey: and if i was i'm a graown ass woman

Candy: I know ya'll had sex

Honey: yes but did you also i'm moving out

Candy: what why did you even put me thru all this

Honey: i just dated you to get my mind of off Nicki and i love you but nobody will ever compare to Nicki

Candy: When will you realize it'll never be she's moved on you need to move on and be happy too. she's never going to pick you overf the father of her child

Honey: I am moving on

I brushed past Candy and quickly packed my bags.

Honey: Candy i'm about to go

Candy: Bye keep in touch

Honey: I will

I pulled her close and kissed down her neck. I do love Candy but she's not the one for me. Candy looked up at me with her big bright brown eyes and kissed my lips. I rubbed her ass as she sucked on my lip. I let my fingers run thru her hair then i slowly pulled away.

Candy: bye baby

Honey: Bye

With that I texted Nicki and told her i was on my way. Just as i was about to turn down Nicki's street she texted me and told me to meet her at Wendy's. I drove to Wendy's and waited for Nicki. Nicki drove up behind me and got out the car. I got out the car and got into hers.

Honey: what's up

Nicki: nothing but Drake's home early and he doesn't want you living with us again

Honey: i understand

Nicki: but don't worry i got you an apartment not to far from my house

Honey: really? you're the best

Nicki: i know but here are your keys i gotta go and i just texted you the address

Honey: thanks Nic i owe you one

Nicki: duh

I got out and headed to my new apartment.

(NICKI'S POV)

I was driving home when all of a sudden my pants felt wet.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT