Chapter 6

(THE NEXT MORNING)(NICKI'S POV)

I woke up in Drake's bed with his arm still wrapped around me. I didn't want to bother him so I just stared at his face and waited for him to wake up.

Drake: Damn Nic I feel you looking at me

Nicki: oh I'm sorry

Drake: hahaha your OK

Nicki:  I know..... Good morning tho

Drake: Good morning

Silence fell over us and we just looked into each others eyes. I admired his face in the sunlight. They way he looked at me was unexplainable.

Drake: Nicki can I talk to you

Nicki: sure

Drake:  I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend

Nicki: I don't know what to say

Drake:  say how you feel

Nicki:  well I have feelings for you but I can't get you involved in my life style

Drake:  let me be the one to protect you

Nicki:  can you let me think about it

Drake: sure baby

Drake kissed me and got up to take a shower. Once I heard the water run I went into the room where Honey was. I walked in and she was sitting on the edge of the bed looking out the window.

Nicki:  Goodmorning Honey bear

Honey:  Morning baby

Nicki: can I talk to you?

Honey: about what

Nicki:  Drake he asked me to be his girlfriend

Honey:  But what about me?.....you know I love you

Nicki: and I love you

Honey: prove it

Nicki: I can't but you should know I love you

Honey: Just say yes to Drake you guys make a nice couple

Nicki:  awwww thank you Honey your the best

I ran over to her and kissed her passionately on the lips. She placed her hands on my face and deepened the kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and we continued to make out until breathing became a issue. I slowly pulled away and as I was about go leave she smacked my ass and I let out a slight moan.

Nicki: bye mami

Honey:  bye baby

I walked back into Drake's room and he was just getting out the shower.  He had a towel wrapped around his waist and he was still wet. I bit my lip and looked him up and down. I walked over to him and quickly pulled his towel off of him.

Drake:  like what you see

Nicki:  mhm and I wanna be your girlfriend

Drake looked at me and picked me up off of my feet. He spun me around and kissed my lips.

Nicki: happy much?

Drake: yes

Nicki: hahaha can you but me down now

Drake carried me over to the bed and slowly laid me down. He hovered over me and rubbed the tip of his dick against my panties. I took my panties off and he entered me slowly. Once he was in me I started moving my hips in a circular motion and I felt him grow hard inside me.

Drake: get on all fours mami

Nicki: no I run this....lay down

Drake did as he was told and I placed myself on top of him. I grabbed his dick and gave it 3 long strokes before putting it in me. I tightened around him and started bouncing up and down. He grabbed my hips and I started to ride his dick. I picked up speed and Drake slapped my ass.

Drake: Fuck Nicki

HONEY'S POV

I could hear Nicki and Drake in his room having sex and honestly it was getting on my nerves. I love Nicki and I always have. I need her to be

mine. And she will be mine. A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I got up from the bed and made my way down to the front door. When I answered the door I was met by 40.

40: Hi Honey

I was only dressed in a thong and a big t-shirt that barely covered my ass.

Honey:  hi 40

40: you look nice

Honey:  whatever boy what do you want

40: you

Honey:  seriously what do you want

40: hahaha where Drake

Honey:  upstairs

He closed the door and we walked upstairs. As we walked up the stairs I felt him looking at my ass so I gave him a show. I slowly bent down and I felt him bump into me.

40: Damn Honey you can't be doing that

Honey:  oh hush you liked it

He smacked my ass and ran around me. I chased after him until we made it to Drake's room.

40: go wait for me in your room I'll be there in 5

Honey: OK zaddy

40 POV

I walked in Drake's room without knocking and saw him and Nicki having sex. Nicki moaned out in pleasure and I cleared my throat.

Drake:  Dude what the fuck....how did you get in

40: Honey let me in

Drake:  well can you knock

40: chill man I'll let you finish

Drake:  get out

I laughed and closed the door. I walked down the hall to Honey's room and she was clad in a thong and bra. I said nothing. I walked over to her and we got to business.

A HOUR LATER NICKI'S POV

Everybody was downstairs watching a movie. Me and Drake were together on one couch and I could feel Honey staring at me.

Nicki: Honey can you help me make some popcorn

Honey:  sure babe

Honey followed me in the kitchen and I put the popcorn in the microwave.

Nicki:  what's up with you

Honey:  you know I want you

Nicki:  you had me long enough... I have to move on

Honey walked closer to me and whispered in my ear.

Honey:  You know you want me mami

As she said that she slipped her hand in my panties and rubbed my clit. I moaned slightly and came on her fingers. She removed her fingers and licked them. She winked at me, kissed me and then left. I took the popcorn out the microwave and carried in the livingroom with me.

Drake:  thanks baby

Nicki:  no problem

Nicki's thoughts

what am I going to do with Honey?  I do love her but eventually I want to settle down and start a family. I can tell 40 has a crush on her so I hope that he can take her mind off of me. I need to talk to Drake about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT