chapter 12

( A WEEK LATER) (NICKI'S POV)

Well it worked all the sex me and Drake have been having finally paid off. I'm pregnant. I can't to tell Honey she went out of town for a while and i've missed her like crazy. She's coming back tomorrow and I can't wait. Right now i have the house to myself because Drake was out at the store. I had just took a pregnancy test so the only person who knows is me. Drake should be home shortly but i wanna tell him in a big way. I quickly make dinner and change in to something  sexy. I heard the door open and Drake yell Honey i'm home. I greeted him at the front door and helped him put the groccies away in the kitchen.

Drake: what's all this baby

He asked me as he took of his jacket and sat at the table.

Nicki: what i can't do nothing nice for my man

Drake: my bad baby girl it looks amazing

Nicki: good now eat up because we're going somewhere after dinner

Drake: ooooooo where

Nicki: it;s a surpise

Drake: but nickiiii.......

Nicki: but nicki nothing just eat boy

I poured us each a glass of wine and we ate in a comfortable silence. Once we were done i blew out the candles that sat on the table and put the dishes in the sink. I asked Drake if he was ready to go and he literally ran out to the car. I laughed at him and followed behind him. I locked the door and got in the car. As i was driving Drake kept asking me where we was going but i just ignored him and changed the subject. We finallly reached the beach and i told Drake to get out. Drake looks around curious as to what we're doing at the beach. I take his hand and lead him down the beach. As we walked we shared kisses along the way until we reached the carnival. Once Drake saw the carnival his eyes lite up and he ran off. I laughed and ran with him. When we got to the carnival the first thing we got on was the ferris wheel. The sun was just starting to set as the ferris wheel started. I held his hand and kissed it. When we reached the top i rubbed hi knee and told him to look at me.

Nicki: i have some news

Drake: i knew it was something

Nicki: i'm pregnant

Drake: omg baby that's great

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me until the ride was over. Once we got off the ride we walked around and enjoyed the carnival until it was dark. Since i was sleepy Drake put me on his back and carried me to the car. Before we got to the car i was sleep.

(DRAKE'S POV)

I placed Nicki in the bacck seat and drove home. The quiet gave me to think about today's events. Nicki is pregnant again. I'm so happy i can't wait. I want to make her mine. We can be the perfect family.W e were finally home. I parked in the driveway and carried Nicki inside. I took her upstairs and placed her on the bed. She curled up and slept like a baby. I sat and admired her beauty. I smiled to myself and tried to imagine us a year from now. I can see Nicki playing with the baby while i'm cooking dinner or Me and Nicki reading a book to the baby. I just love the idea of Nicki having my kid. I climb in bed and wrap my arms around Nicki. I kiss her forehead and tell her that as long as she has me she doesn't have to worry about anything. I close my eyes nd slowly fall asleep.

(THE NEXT DAY) (NICKI'S POV)

Today is the the day. The day that Honey finally comes back from New york. I've missed her so much. I took a shower and quickly put on my bra and panties. I had a day of stuff planned for us. Drake was still sleep so i jumped on the bed until he woke up.