chapter 15

(DRAKE'S POV)

  I have been driving around for a while trying to calmdown when i got Nicki's text. i was about a hour from home so i decided to just turn around and go home. I hated when Nicki worried about me that was my job. I stopped at the gas station and then started on my way home. When i got home Nicki and Honey where nowhere to be found. It was a Sunday so i knew they weren't out. I called and texted both Nicki and Honey and no answer. I didn't worry tho until i saw Nicki's neckless on the bed and it was broken. Nicki loved that neckless and she never went anywhere without it. That's when i remebered what nicki told me about 40. I went into my closet to get suited up and went out to find my baby and honey.

(40'S POV)

 I finallycaptured Nicki. I tied up her and Honey in the basement. Little does she know all this is Honey's fault. When me and Honey first started dating she asked me if i can help her get nicki back. So one night we came up with this amazing plan to get Drake out the picture so Nicki hould come crawling back to honey. I know what your thinking why would you do such a thing to your cousin but thing he he's always been everyone's favorite and i'm sick of living in his shadow. So when he finds out where i got his percious girlfriend i'll makeit seem like this whole thing was his idea.

(HONEY'S POV)

  I hated doing this to Nicki and Drake now that i see how happy she is but Nicki belongs with me. Me and Nicki we're sitting back to back tied at the ankles and hands. I can hear her crying for Drake. I use to be the one she cried for and asked for. I missed when it was just us ALONE. I just can't wait for this day to over so me and Nicki can resume our life together.

(NICKI'S POV)

 I want my baby. I yelled his name so many times. But eventually i just gave up. To pass the time i cried and talked to the baby. Honey's hand was holding mine and she was also crying. Me and her have been through a lot together. Honey is the one person i know would never hurt me and always protect me. I started to have pain in my back. Just as i was about to ask Honey for help when i heard Drake's voice upstairs. I stayed quiet and prayed that he staye safe.

(HONEY'S POV)

  Phase 3 is now in action. I thought about how happy i would be once Drake is out the way but what i didn't think about is how this would effect Nicki. Nicki really loves Drake and he makes her so happy. Maybe i was just jealous that someone makes Nicki just as happy as i do. I need to let her be happy even if it's without me. I took a deep breath and untied both me and Nicki. I lead her into this dark closet. I made sure she was ok and i went upstairs to help Drake when i heard gunshots. I ducked down until the shooting was done. When i got to the livingroom Drake was laying on the floor face down in a pool of his own blood. I felt so bad because Drake has been nothing but nice to me. I rushed over to him and checked his pulse. His pulse was very faint so i knew i had to get him to a hospital. I saw 40 outside smoking so i knew i only had a matter of time before he came back inside. I called a ambulance and the poilce before i knew it 40 wass in hand cuffs and Drake was on his way to the hospital. I ran downstairs to get Nicki and she was silently crying and rubbing her stomach. I helped her up and took her upstairs. We didn't talk much but when she saw the big pool of blood on the floor she started asking questions.

Nicki: please tell me that's not Drake's

Honey: Nicki baby i'm...

Nicki fell to her knees and put her hands up to her face. She never cried this much before and it was all my fault. I got down beside her and held her hands.

Honey: pplease get up

Nicki: what happened

Honey: I'll explain later

I helped Nicki up and we rushed to the hospital the ride was short and quiet. Once we got there Nicki ran inside and i was close behind her. The nurse told us we we're gonna have to wait to see himso we sat in the waiting room.

Nicki: so tell me what happened

Honey: Nicki you know i love you more than anybody on this planet but please don't interupt me when i tell you what happened ok

Nicki: ok

Honey: ok well when you and Drake got together i was mad and more jealous than anything because it's always been just me and you. So when i started date 40 he would tell me how much he envied Drake and i told him that i hated Drake for taking you away from me so we made up this plan to get Drake out the picture  but as time went on and i saw how happy hemade you i started to second guess my decision. And when we were down in the basement i thought how this would make you feel and i realized that i should be happy that your happy.i'm so sorry i let my jealousy get in the way of everything.

Nicki had both anger and tears in her eyes she shook her head in disbelief and sighed loudly.

Nicki: Honey how could you You were with me way before Drake and you know that you'll always have a special place in my heart. I can't believe you would hurt me like this. You'll always have me just not like Drake does an to think i thought you was the only person that has never hurt me but always protected me. I thought you loved me more then this what if Drake is dead what am i gonna tell our baby. Did you ever think of that? No you just think about yourself.

Honey: i'm sorry Nicki i just....

Nicki: don't talk to me just leave me alone

Honey: hear me out

Nicki: NO my boyfriend the man i wanna marry the father of my child is in there possibly dead all because you're jealous just go

Honey: Nic...

Nicki: GO and find somewhere else to live

Honey: where?

Nicki:i don't care just leave

I left Nicki alone and went home to pack. I had no idea where iwas gonna go but i needed to go somewhere. I packed up all my things and headed to the srip club. I walked in and alked downstairs. I saw Candy and slapped her on the ass. She turned around and hugged me.

Candy:what are you doing here

Honey: me and Nicki got into a fight

Candy: ya'll will be ok you know she love you but what you need

Honey: a new job and a house

Candy: you can stay with me and you know you'll always have a job here

Honey: my outfit sill hanging up?

Candy: duh i'll tell the Dj you're back

Honey: ok

As Candy went upstairs i changed into my outfit and did my hair and makeup. It didn't feel the same without Nicki by my side but i missed upbig time and know i gotta pay for it. I wanted for my turn and tried to get Nicki off my mind.

(NICKI'S POV)

  The nurse finally left me see Drake. They said he was doing good and he should be home tomorrow. I sat beside him and held his hand. We sat in silence most of the night bjust kissing each other and holding hands. As night came over us we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'VOTE AND COMMENT