Chapter 21

(ON THE PLANE)(NICKI'S POV)

Nicki: Drake if you don't tell me where we're going I'm going to kill you

Drake: I love you too bae

Mya: *cries*

Drake: give me the baby and you just relax bae

Nicki: I still want to know where we're going

Drake: Mya tell mommy to just wait and be surprised

Mya: *makes spit bubbles*

Drake took the baby to the back of jet and together they watched a movie and her gave her a bottle and laid her down for a nap. Drake put the baby in the middle of the bed and surrounded her with pillows so she wouldn't fall. He kissed her forehead and turned on the baby monitor.

Drake:  hey baby

Nicki: hey sexy where's mya

Drake: she's taking a nap

Nicki: aww aren't you a good dad *kisses his lips*

Drake grabbed Nicki's face and deepened the kiss. She straddled his lap and started to unbutton his shirt.  His hands massaged her ass as she moaned against his lips. Nicki pulled Drakes pants down and played with his dick. Drake laid nicki on the seat and lifted her dress. As soon as drake was about to enter her she grabbed his hand.

Drake: Nicki come on i'll be careful

Nicki: 2 more months baby

Drake: alright how about I give you a massage

Nicki: that sounds perfect

Nicki laid down and drake began to massage her back. His touch made her skin melt as she relaxed. He sung a song that made me fall asleep instantly.

(DRAKE'S POV)

now that both of my baby's are sleep I can call honey and see how things are doing. I put a cover over Nicki and kissed her forehead. I went into the back to check on Mya and make a call.

(PHONE CONVO)

Honey: hello

Drake: hey Honey how's everything going

Honey: everything is ready and set to go

Drake: omg thank you so much I really do owe you one. we should be landing in about 20 minutes ok.

Honey: see you soon

(END OF CONVO)

Since wewere landing soon I packed up everyone's bag and put them together. I feed and changed Mya then I woke Nicki up.

Nicki: mmmm hi baby

Drake: hey sleeping beauty

Nicki: we here already?

Drake: mhm

Nicki: well let me clean up and feed and change the baby

Drake: already done

Nicki: you're amazing

Drake: I know

I cupped Nicki's face and kissed her lips softly.

Drake: let's get off this plane baby girl

Nicki: where are we

Drake: I'm hungry too

I put Mya in her carseat and we got in our truck and headed to the hotel. The closer we got to the hotel the more questions Nicki asked. To shut her up I puller her on my lap and ran my fingers through her hair and caressed her face. I placed my lips on hers and softly kissed her bottom lip. She straddled me and my face now rested on her boobs. As she kissed and sucked on my neck I did the same with her boobs. I felt the driver looking at us so I whispered in Nicki's ear and told her to give him a show. I put my hands down her pants and start rubbing her ass. Nicki started grinding against me making my dick hard. Her hand slid in my boxers and she rubbed my dick the same way I was rubbing her ass. Now I'm all horny and this driver is stilling looking at me and my girl. Good thing Mya was in the third row of the truck. I laid Nicki down in the back seat and pulled her shirt up slightly. I kissed her stomach and in between her boobs.