Chapter 20

(THE NEXT MORNING) (DRAKE'S POV)

I was the first one up surprisingly. I went to check on Mya and she was just quietly in her crib playing with her toes. I picked her up gave her a bottle and changed her diaper. As I was rocking her back to sleep Nicki walked into the room wearing one of my big shirts and her hello kitty slippers. she looked so cute.

Drake: morning babe

Nicki: morning Mya morning baby

Drake: oh she gets a good morning before me

Nicki: yes because she's cute

Drake: and what am I

Nicki: stinky and sweaty hahahaha

Drake: hey that was one time

Nicki: sure it was now but her down and come hold me

Drake: yes ma'am

Nicki walked out the room and into ours as I put Mya into her crib. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear.

Drake: I can't wait to make her my wife

I kissed her one more time before running in the room after Nicki.

Drake: Nicki baby where are you?

Nicki: follow the sound of my voice

I listened closely and I knew exactly where she was considering she hides in the same place every time. I walked over to the closet and she wasn't in there. so next I look in the bathroom and I found her in the tub all curled up.

Nicki: ahahaha you found me

Drake: your such a baby

Nicki: I'm your baby

Drake: yes you are now get out the tub shower and get dressed

Nicki: where we going

Drake: I'm going to pick you out a outfit just shower and get dressed

Nicki: ok daddy

I kissed Nicki on the lips and watched her get in the shower. I finally wanted to make her my wife and today was the day. I only have about two hours to plan this trip and im going to need some help. I grab Mya and take her downstairs with me while I call honey.

(PHONE CONVO)

Honey: hey Drake

Drake: hey Honey listen I don't have a lot of time but what are you doing this week.....nothing good I want you to come with Nicki me and Mya to Disney world so I can propose to her but don't mention anything to Nicki ok? good next I need you to get her and Mya out the house for like 4 hours while I plan this trip i'll give you my Gold card buy anything you guys want just make sure you get stuff for the trip. I owe you one.

Honey: what did you say I wasn't listening

Drake: ugh I said...I need you to

Honey: just kidding tell Nicki to be ready in 30

Drake: got you.

(END OF CONVO)

I walked upstairs and good thing Nicki was still in the shower. I packed Mya a diaper bag and got her dressed then I picked out Nicki's clothes and sat on the bed. Nicki had just got out the shower and I pretended to look at something on my phone.

Nicki: Hey baby

Drake: hey babe Honey said she'll be over here to take you and Mya out for a girls night.

Nicki: well ok I have to pack the baby a bag and fe...

Drake: already done ;)

Nicki: your up to something

Drake: no I just want you to get out and have some girl time with Honey and Mya

Nicki: ok handsome

Nicki dot dressed and got the baby all set up in her carrier just as Honey pulled into the driveway. I helped Nicki out to the car and gave Honey my Gold card.

Drake: don't max my card out

Honey: i'll try

I helped Nicki into the car and watched them drive off. I ran back inside the house and started planning our trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT