Chapter 14

(DRAKE'S POV)

The doctor came back with the results and told me i was clean. I almost cried when i heard the infromation. I took a picture of my results and sent them to Nicki. I shook the doctors hand and raced home. When i reached home i went upstairs and knocked on Honey's door. She told me to come in and i opened the door.

Drake: hey honey where's Nicki

Honey: she's in the tub

Drake: ok thanks

I walked in the bathroom and saw her resting in the tub singing and rubbing her stomach. I stood behind her and sung with her.

Nicki: hi baby

Drake: hey bae

i put my arms around her and kissed down her neck.

Drake: get out the tub i got a idea

NIcki: oh gosh what is it

Drake: it's a surprise just go get dolled up ok

I helped Nicki get out the tub and went to get dressed myself. I sprayed her favorite colone and put on my all white suit. I went downstairs and waited for Nicki. A few minutes later Nicki walked downstairs wearing a tight red dress that showed off her baby bump perfectly. I got up off the couch and helped her down the steps.

Drake: you look beautiful baby

Nicki: and you look handsome

Nicki pinched my cheeks and kissed my lips.

Drake: you ready to go

Nicki: yes i'm ready

I helped Nicki to the car and we drove to the beach. I had this date planned for weeks and i can't wait to see the look on her face. I helped Nicki out the car and we went walking along the coast. I held her hand and lead her to a picnic i had set up.

Nicki: what's this baby

Drake: sit and see

We sat down on the cover and i made Nicki and i a plate.

Nicki: awww baby your so sweet

Drake: i've been told

Nicki: oh hush and who cooked this you

Drake: i did

Nicki: oh gosh

Drake: hey i can cook

Nicki: i'll be the judge of that

(NICKI'S POV)

I ate the pasta that Drake made and it was surpisingly good. Drake smiled at me as he watched me eat.

Drake: i'm guessing it's good

Nicki: yes it is baby

I leaned toward him and gave him a kiss on the lips. He smiled and ate himself.As we ate we washed the waves wash up on the beach and we even built a sand castle.I had so much fun just laughing, relaxing and getting to know Drake better. As the sun set we laid on the beach and watch differnt colors fill the sky. Drake rubbed my stomach and talked to the baby.I couldn't wait for the baby to come then we could be a cute little family.

(DRAKE'S POV)

I love Nicki with all my heart and i can't to make her mine. We would be the cutest little family. As i rubbed her stomach i realized she was starting to fall asleep. I carefully picked her up and carried her to the car. I drove to the flower shop before going home. When we reached home i put Nicki to bed and put her flowers beside her.I wanted to go see my mom and tell her about Nicki and the baby.When i got to my mom's house i saw 40's car in the driveway. I walked in the house anyways and sat at the kitchen table.

Drake: hi ma

Sandi: hi son and you don't see your cousin standing here

Drake: he's not my family

Sandi: Aubrey

Drake: he gave me drugs and let the strippers give me head

40: you're dating a stripper what's the difference

Drake: you better watch your mouth

Sandi: is that true Drake

40: yes

Drake: Nicki stopped stripping and she works with me now

40: you mean she stopped because she's pergnant and she workers for you as your personal dick sucker

I jumped over the table and tackled 40 to the ground. We fought and rolled around on the floor like we were kids. we sent punches to each others face as my mom watched in amazment. As we fought my mom begged us to stop. I sent one more blow to his nose and blood dripped onto the kitchen floor. I got u and apologized my mom and left.

(NICKI'S POV)

I woke up about 10 minutes ago to the flowers Drake left for me. I smiled and went downstairs and started cooking dinner. As dinner was almost done Honey came downstairs and sat on the counter.

Nicki: hey boo

Honey: hey did you here about Drake fighting 40

Nicki: no what happened

Honey: well 40 just called me all mad and shit talking about tell Nicki to check her boy before he really has to hurt him

Nicki: omg did you call Drake

Honey: he wouldn't answer

Nicki: i'll text him

I texted Drake and told him i knew about the fight. I always told him what 40 said the last thing i told him was to come home and be safe. I was so worried that i got sick and started throwing up.

(40'S POV)

I can't believe our plan is actually working. Never under estimate a stripper man they are really smart. I just hope this can be over soon. Phase 3 is under way. Poor little Nicki doesn't stand a chance. If only she knew what the future was going to hold for her and her perious little family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT

HAPPY HOILDAYS GUYS COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!