chapter 5

LATER THAT NIGHT NICKI'S POV

Me and Honey had just got back from selling drugs for SB now we have to "entertain" at Sb's party.

SB: you girls ready?

Nicki: almost

Honey: Nicki I can't do this I'm scared

Nicki: I know me too but if we don't do it SB will kill us

Honey: ok

I gave Honey a kiss on the lips and we walked downstairs to meet SB.

SB: OK girls are you ready?

Nicki: yes

Sb: well the guys are downstairs you know what to do

Honey: *rolls her eyes*

Sb: Honey you got one more time

Honey: *rolls her eyes again*

I grabbed Honey by the arm and took her downstairs before SB could do anything to her.

Nicki:  Honey you really have to be on your best behavior.  Do you not remember what happened last time? He beat you so bad you almost died. I can't go through that again. So please behave.

Honey: I will... promise

We shared a passionate kiss and continued to walk downstairs. Once we got downstairs there were 5 guys and 3 girl lined up against the wall.

SB: OK guys pick your girls

Two tall muscular men walked over to me and Honey and she started to tense up but the closer they got the more I recognized them.  It was Drake and 40. Drake took me by the wrist and 40 did the same with Honey. They took us to one of the back rooms and sat us on the bed and embraced us in a hug.

Drake: are you guys ok

Nicki: Yea we're just ready to go home

Drake: OK me and 40 are gonna take you guys back to my place for a while but Nic you have some explaining to do

Nicki:  OK just hurry

DRAKE'S POV

40 took the girls to the truck while I stayed behind in case SB came downstairs to check on Nicki and Honey.  Once I waited for 10 I locked the door of the bedroom and climbed out the same window as the girls and 40. I ran to the truck without being seen by security.

40: It's about time

Drake:  Fuck you just drive

40 quickly drove down the street while I sat in the backseat with Nicki and hugged her tight.

Drake: Are you OK?

Nicki: yea I'm good *wipes eyes*

40: Honey are you ok

Honey: no can I go in the back with Nic and Drake?

40: sure

Honey climbed to the backseat and cuddled up with Nicki. She kissed Honey's forehead and sung a song in her ear.

Drake:  girls y'all gonna come live with me for a while because it's not safe at y'alls house.

Nicki:  what about all our stuff?

Drake: we got that taken care of...We emptied your house out and put most of your stuff in storage and all your clothes at my house.

Nicki: thank you so much

Drake:  No problem

The rest of the ride was silent and the girls had fallen asleep. The silence gave me time to think about how we all were going to move forward from this and honestly I had no clue. once we were home me and 40 carried the girls upstairs to a guest room and put them in bed.

40: alright man I'm heading home

Drake:  OK be safe

40 left and I went up to my room to think. I laid back on my bed with my hands behind my head and looked at the ceiling.

NICKI'S POV

I woke up next to Honey in a unfamiliar room which I guessed was Drake's guest room. I got up and looked in the suitcases that were lined up against the wall. I found a big shirt and some shorts. I got changed and went to find Drake's room. I eased my way down the hall until I came to a door that was closed slightly.  I assumed it was his room so I knocked and entered. Drake was on his bed clad in boxers and a T-shirt.

Nicki:  can I lay with you please

Drake: come on

I slowly walked over to his bed and climbed in. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my forehead.

Drake: you know you have to explain to me what's happening

Nicki:  yea

I took a deep breath and began talking.

Nicki:  So in college Honey was dating SB and he was a star athlete but he started hanging around the wrong crowd.  So one day he had this party and of course me and Honey were there. As the party went on he had Honey and I have sex with a bunch of his friends and if we said no then he would beat us. Me and Honey thought that maybe after college was over that we could get away from him but that wasn't true. We worked for him for 6 years. We had to sell drugs, have sex with him and his friends, and strip at his parties. But there was one night that me and Honey tried to escape. SB caught us and did terrible things to us and that's why Honey is the way she is now. But eventually we came up with a escape plan and got away and became strippers.

Drake: What terrible things did he do?

Nicki: He raped both me and Honey then he beat us but I fought back and Honey didn't so he abused me more. When Honey tried to get on of his guns and shot him he beat her so bad that she almost died.

Drake:  wow you two have been through so much I can't imagine how anyone could do that to such beautiful girls.

Nicki:  *cries*

Drake:  hey it'll be OK I'll protect you and Honey

Nicki:  really?

Drake:  of course but you have to promise me something

Nicki:  what?

Drake:  y'all have to stop stripping

Nicki:  where we work?

Drake: at my hospital

Nicki:  OK

He smiled at me and I smiled back. We laid in silence until sleep took over both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT