Chapter 1

Just a psa before you read:
I can't be serious for more than 10 minutes please don't make fun of my horrible jokes. Also if you think bad grammar and stuff like that is annoying you may want to exit love u so much though 😻😻 also if you look like feitan, illumi, machi or pakunoda, hmu u sexy mf 😩🙌🏼

also sorry for this chapter being long asf or whatever i didn't know where to end it at 🤑🤑

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n! Wake up!"

I open my eyes to see my roommate towering over me, his face close to mine. "Agh! Hisoka what the fuck??!" I push him away from me. "What? You've been sleeping too long you have to start getting ready for the hunter exam." he said as he pulled the blankets off of me, revealing me in only my underwear and bra. "Hisoka!" he stared at me, which made me uncomfortable. "Can you get out so i can get dressed?" he left without saying a word. I put on my clothes and go to find hisoka, who was in his bedroom.

time skip shawty 😩

"Hisoka, im exhausted. Are we almost done?" i whined while out of breath from all the training he had me doing. "Block a few more of my attacks and knock me down, then we can be finished." he smirked at me and i did as he asked. He threw his cards at me and i easily caught them between my fingers. I quickly threw his cards back at him and was about to attack until i heard a voice from behind me. "You guys should be saving your energy for tomorrow, don't you think?" i look back to see my old friend Illumi, leaning against a tree. I consider Illumi to be one of my friends, even if he doesn't. I haven't seen him in years though. "Illumi!! Where have you been?!" i ran towards him and pulled him into a hug. As i expected, he didn't hug me back he just stood there like a robot. I knew he missed me though, i could feel it.

I pulled back and looked up at him. "How did you know we were taking the hunter exam?"
"Hisoka mentioned it." i never knew hisoka and illumi were friends? "You guys are friends now?" i asked "Merely acquaintances. I dont have time for friends." 
"You haven't changed at all i see."
"Did you expect me to?" he said as he walked towards Hisoka, i followed behind. "Well, no... umm anyways, what are you doing here??"
"I came to take the hunter exam with you guys."
"You missed me that much?" i joked
"No. I'm also here to find my brother." Illumi never really said anything about his family besides the time he briefly mentioned that he had 4 siblings. "Oh.. well you can stay at our house tonight." i gave him a thumbs up and a smile. "Thanks." he gave me a slight smile but still managed to look like ⚫️_⚫️.

We arrived back at home around 9 pm. "Illumi you can sleep with either me or Hisoka. Or you could take the couch but its only a loveseat it wouldn't be very comfortable since you're tall." i said. He looked into my room and then into Hisoka's. "I'll go with Hisoka's, his bed is bigger." he said and layed down on his bed. "You're going to sleep already?"
"Yes." he closed his eyes and fell asleep within seconds. I went into my room and did the same.

After a few hours i felt the other side of my bed sink. I turn over to see Illumi making himself comfortable. "Illumi?"   "Oh hello. Hisoka was being a pervert so i came in here. I hope you dont mind." he said while flipping towards me, making us face to face. "Oh I don't mind. Sorry about Hisoka."  "It's alright. I dont know how you put up with that guy everyday."  "I put him in his place." i said as i turn back over "Goodnight Illumi."   "Want to cuddle?" His words caught me by surprise. LMFAOAOO did he just ask to cuddle?  "What??" I flipped back towards him. "Want to cuddle? Hisoka asked me to cuddle and it was very comforting until he kept touching me."  "Oh- I uh- sure." he pulled me close to him so my head was on his chest. He stroked my hair until i was about to fall asleep, then Hisoka came barging in. "I feel so betrayed right now." he fake cried and layed on the other side of me. "Hisoka get out." Illumi said, clearly annoyed. Hisoka ignored him "So guys... threesome?" I slapped him in the face and pointed to the door. "Out." i said and he wrapped his arms around me. "I can't even join your cuddle sesh?" i got up and pulled Hisoka out of the room by his ear. I locked the door and returned to Illumi's chest.

(Time skip to the end of the hunter exam because ik you are waiting for Machi 😩)

"Bye Illumi! Text me sometime!" i said bye to Illumi and followed behind Hisoka. "Where are we going now?"
"Heavens Arena." he said and i stopped walking.
"Heavens Arena?? Why there?"   "We're fighting for Illumi's love." i knew he wasn't serious "Shut up whore i hate you. Whats the real reason." i say as i catch up to him "I just want to fight, that's all. You can watch, or you can fight if you want. Or you could go home, but i don't think i'll let you travel alone." "Oh. I suppose i'll watch then, i don't think im strong enough to fight." "Definitely not. I still don't know why you haven't learned nen yet." "I haven't found the time, maybe i can learn while we're here."

(Time skip to after Hisoka's fight with Kastro)

I watch Hisoka exit with only one of his arms attached, atleast he won but how will he fight with one arm? I left the stands and went to Hisokas room. He was sitting with a pretty pink haired girl standing beside him. "Ah y/n there you are. Rate my performance 1-10." he asked. "Um 10 i guess." "That's what i thought too. Anyway, this is Machi she's gonna put my arms back on lol." I look over at her and she gives me a slight smile and waves, i do the same back. She then starts making fast movements with her hands and Hisoka's left arm was attached again, she did the same for his right arm. I stared at her for a few more seconds until quickly shifting my gaze onto Hisoka, who seemed to notice my staring. "Y/n. Come sit." i walk over and sit in the chair next to him. "You like women correct?" he asked. "Umm yes?? Why do you ask?" "Well so does Machi, you guys would be perfect for eachother if you weren't already dating Illumi." "Hisoka i'm not dating Illumi... and just because we both like women does not mean we are compatible." I stated and Machi nodded her head in agreement before speaking. "I'm gonna head out now, i'll be expecting my payment. Maybe you can have a discount just because your pretty friend came to join us." she turned to leave before looking back at Hisoka. "Oh i forgot to mention, all troupe members must be in Yorknew City by noon of august 30th. Bring your friend too." she left and Hisoka went over to his closet. He began taking off his clothes and started speaking to me while i cover my eyes. "She seemed to have taken a liking to you don't you think, y/n?" i couldn't see him but i already know he had a creepy smirk on his face. "You know you don't have to cover your eyes." I felt him take my hand off of my face. There he was standing in front of me shirtless. "I'm tired of you." i said as i stood up and went to sleep in Hisokas bed. "Hisoka you sleep on the floor." he pouted "But why can't we cuddle like you and Illumi." "Because you're a perv." i turned over and went sleep 🛌