Chapter 7

"Are these your friends?"
"No. She is my maid, the other 2 are just my clients."
"Ah so it wouldn't matter if i killed them then?" "Not at all."
"Well the clown over there tells me otherwise. He said that he's your roommate, she's your girlfriend, and the other guy is your friend."
"Iza i swear to god if you touch them i'll kill you." "Come home."
"Never."

He pulled a knife out of his pocket and walked towards me. "Iza let's go somewhere private and fight."
"You dont want your friends to see you die?"
"I'm not going to die. Let's go."
Me and Iza walk to the roof. He stood in front of me. "I wonder how strong you've gotten. Hisoka tells me you're a specialist."
"I am. Can we cut the small talk and get straight to the fight?"

He charges at me, with knives in both of his hands. I quickly teleport behind him and kick him in the back of his knee, causing him to fall. "Too easy."

"We're just getting started." He gets back up and throws the knives at me. I teleport behind him but he turns around as soon as i get there. "I can see where you're gonna go next."
"Maybe this will be an interesting fight after all." I teleport behind him again and he turns towards me. Right as he faces me, i focus all of my nen towards my fist and punch him in his face. "Hm. Maybe not." I walk over to him laying on the ground with a bloody nose. "You're still fucking stupid, just like i remember." I said as i watch his body suddenly disappear like it was a hologram or something. Next thing i know im on the floor with a knife in my arm.

I put my nen into my rings and watched them become sharp and shoot off of my fingers, following him wherever he moved. He then gathered a ball of fire in his hands? Little did he know, i could do that too, but with wind instead of fire. As soon as he shot his fire balls at me, i gathered my nen into my lungs and breathed towards him, causing his fire to go back at him. He got burns on his whole left half of his body. I guess he forgot about my rings because in a quick second he had rings lodged in him all over his body. He fell onto the ground. "You know Iza, i thought you would be better. Now im trying to decide whether or not to kill you or torture you like you did to me when we were young."
"That was mom and dad, not me."
"Actually it was all of you. I remember every single time i was locked in that basement."
"You're going to kill your own brother?"
"Yup! Slowly and painfully!"
"Please just kill me now and get it over with." "Where's the fun in that?"

I punch him in his head, making him unconscious. I carry him back into my apartment. I saw everyone still on the couch, they looked really worried. Machi hugged me "You're okay!"
"He was too easy. Can you call Feitan over here?" "Sure. What for?"
"I need his help." Machi didn't ask anymore questions and dialed Feitan.

"He said he'll be here tonight." "Great. Thank you. Do you think you could stitch up my arm?" She looked at my stab wound. "That's pretty deep. It must hurt." "It hurts like a bitch i'm struggling not to cry right now." Nobody has ever seen me cry besides my family, and im not gonna let a small stab wound break that streak. "Give Iza to Hisoka and let's go." I walked to Hisoka without making eye contact with him and put Iza on his lap. "Tie him up somewhere. Make sure he cant scream either." I walk with Machi to the bathroom. "Y/n. I'm sorry i-"
"Not now Hisoka."