Chapter 2

I woke up from the bright sunrise beaming through the window. I look down and see Hisoka laying on the floor beside the bed. "Agh! Hisoka dont you have curtains?" I said as i lightly kicked him. "It's like an alarm but less annoying. Dont you like sunrises?" I sat on the bed and he sat next to me. "Thanks for actually sleeping on the floor." "I am respectful."
I laughed at him. "Respectful my ass." I rolled my eyes and went to his closet. "Hisoka i have no shirts im wearing yours." I grabbed one of his shirts and turned so i wasn't facing him. I took off my shirt and replaced it with Hisoka's. "You can turn around you know." "I'll pass. Please shut the fuck up." "It fits nicely, almost like it was made for you. We must be soulmates!" I take the shirt off, not bothering to turn around this time, which was a mistake. He stood there staring at my chest and he licked his lips. "You are so disgusting." I lay back down on his bed. "Hisoka. Go buy me clothes." I handed him my wallet. "Don't spend too much." "Sure" he smirked and quickly left.

Shortly after he left, i heard a knock at the door. I'm not answering that. They kept knocking and wouldn't go away so i wrapped a blanket around me and opened it.

"Machi?" she walked in "Morning y/n. Where's Hisoka?" "He went shopping." "Oh alright. Have you seen my needles? I left them here last night."
"No. Hisoka might've picked them up." "I'll wait for him to get back." she said, making herself comfortable. The room was filled with awkward silence for a few minutes until i decided to speak up. "Are you hungry? We have snacks." "What do you have?" I open the cabinet and she walks over. As she made her way over, she accidentally stepped on the blanket that was wrapped around me. (it touched the floor. Blanket was long asf.) The blanket fell to the floor and I could feel my face heat up, she probably noticed. "No need to be embarrassed, y/n." she reached up for the bag of jellybeans on the top shelf. She couldn't quite reach them and since i was slightly taller than her, i reached up and handed them down to her. "Thank you." she said and turned to walk off. She tripped over the blanket that was on the floor, spilling half the bag of jellybeans onto the floor.

"This blanket causes so many problems omfg. Are you ok?" "I'm fine. Do you have a broom?" "No lol. Its alright i'll pick them up." I got on my hands and knees and began to pick up the jellybeans one by one. Machi joined me on the floor and helped me pick them up.

I heard the door open and Hisoka's voice. I lifted my head and made eye contact with him as he came closer and stood in front of me. "I like this view. You should be on your knees more often." I crossed my arms over my chest, since he had an advantage to see from above. I was about to say something but Machi interrupted. "You're so gross Hisoka. Where are my needles? I left them here last night." "I dont know lol." He handed me the bag with my clothes. As i expected they were mostly crop tops, a few regular ones. "I'll go find your needles." Hisoka says and leaves the room.

I take the other shirts out of the bag and looked at them. Hisoka didn't have as much bad style as i thought. "These are pretty. I like this one." Machi says as she points to the pink long sleeve. "You can have it, pink doesn't really look good on me." i handed it to her and she takes it. "Thanks!" she smirked while she took off her shirt, making eye contact with me the whole time. She's putting it on now? Okay then lmfao. I look down at the floor and then i hear Hisoka come in. "Machi i fou-" He stopped mid sentence and smirked at us before speaking again. "You know, i could get used to this." he leaned back against the door frame, crossing his arms.

Machi put on the shirt and held her hand out for Hisoka to give her the needles. She glared at Hisoka before leaving.

Hisoka walked towards me. "Ah looks like she left some of her stuff. Maybe i'll wait to text her until you're home alone. That way you guys can get close." he winked at me. "Hisoka!" "What? Dont you want bone marrow babies? I would love to be an uncle." he clapped his hands together. "Shut up. And even if i did have kids, you sure as hell would not be their uncle." i laughed before getting up, throwing a shirt on, and walking out the door. I could hear Hisoka follow behind me. "Where are you going y/n?" "McDonalds or something, i'm hungry." "Ooh im coming too! Maybe gon will be there 😩" he continued to walk next to me with a grin on his face.

We went to McDonalds lol. Hisoka suddenly choked on his Sprite. "GoOon!" he waved across the room at Gon and Killua. They walked over to our table "Hey Hisoka! Ooooh are you on a date?" "Yup!" i hit Hisoka's arm. "A date at McDonalds? No. I wouldn't go out with you even if it was a fancy restaurant."  "Oh no :( why not?"  "I like girls that's why. And you're not really my type."   "But i thought you were bisexual."  "When did i say that?"   "You were cuddling with Illumi."  Killua's eyes shot open. "MY BROTHER CUDDLES???"  Hisoka nodded his head.  "He cuddled with me too but he left me for y/n😒 I suggested a threesom-"  "Hisoka! They're kids!"  "Whats a threesome." Gon asks. "It's when three people have sex 🤨" I kicked Hisoka's leg under the table.

We stayed and talked with Gon and Killua before we left to go back to Heavens Arena.