Chapter 3

(Time skip to september 1st)

I spent the rest of my time at Heavens Arena learning nen and watching Hisoka fight. Turns out i am a specialist, whatever that means, Hisoka didn't really explain. Hisoka says i am very strong and it turns him on, i dont think im as strong as he thinks i am though.

When we went to Yorknew City we barely made it on time. "I hope you don't mind, i brought a guest." He said to the man that i figured was his boss. "Of course i mind. She wasn't invited here." "I think she could be a troupe member. She could easily beat me in a fight. Maybe even beat you too. " i slapped his arm signaling for him to shut the hell up. "She doesn't look very strong. Are you lying to me Hisoka?" Ouch. I was kinda offended by that. "Why would i lie? Let her go with, then you will see." the boss comes up to me and looks at me for a minute. "You look familiar." "I do? What's your name sir?" "Chrollo, Chrollo Lucilfer. Yours?" Lucilfer? Yeah im fucked. Chrollo got beef with the fam 😩🤝🤝
"Y/n.." "Your last name?" haha shit um i'm about to get killed. I could give him a fake last name. Yeah fake last name. "Umm Uchiha" 😀 what the fuck 😀 Did he believe it? He turned to the rest of the troupe. "Kill her" HUH 😀😀

I heard a familiar voice speak up. "Why? She didn't do anything wrong." I look over to see Machi. "Don't question me. Do as you're told." Hisoka grabs my arm and whispers in my ear. "I won't let them hurt you. But he knows you lied to him." I look at the ground. "Mr. Lucilfer i-" i spoke until Chrollo interrupted me. "Come with me." He started walking off. I look at Hisoka, he gave me a reassuring nod and i follow behind Chrollo.

Chrollo takes me to this dark room with only a desk and a couch. "Sit." I sit and he stands infront of the couch, looking down at me. "F/n L/n." (first name & last name). "H-how did you know..."   "You have your fathers eyes."  "I'm sorry for lying to you sir."   "I understand why you lied. But my problems with your parents are over." I haven't talked to my parents since i ran away 4 years ago. "It's over? What happened?"   "I killed them 😀" I felt my heart sink and a few tears fell. Why was i crying? My parents never cared for me. Chrollo lifted my chin. "They don't deserve your tears after all they put you through." he was right. I was tortured and treated like a slave for 16 years. He cupped my face in his hands and wiped away my tears with his thumbs. "I want you to join the Phantom Troupe."   "I don't know... wouldn't that be betraying my family?"
"Fuck your family. They treat you like shit."  "Chrollo... did you kill my siblings too?"   "No."   "Then i will join the Phantom Troupe."   "Glad to hear that. I'll send you with Feitan."   "Okay."

I stood up to leave but he stopped me. "Y/n?" 
"Hm?"    "What's your relationship with Hisoka?"     "Oh. He's my roommate. Nothing more than friends."   "And with Machi?"   "Machi?"   "Yes Machi. She tried to stick up for you, she's never done that for anyone." i felt myself blush a little bit and i rub the back of my neck. "Oh.. i've talked to her a few times before. I don't know her well though."   "Oh, okay... you may go now. And y/n, consider me a friend from now on okay?"  Probably not happening "Okay." i exit the room and go back to where everyone else was.