Chapter 13

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what is going on." I crossed my arms. "Your family is here."

"lmao oh." I walked past Chrollo and onto the balcony. "Where are you going.." He chased after me. "I'm trying to see if the troupe is down there." I leaned over the railing. "They're not, but 20 likes and i'll jump."

"You need to take this seriously." He grabbed my wrist and I slapped him across the face. I watched him stumble backwards while gripping his reddened cheek. "What was that for?!" He shouted. "Don't do that. Who gave you the right to come and grab me? I am not an animal. Have some respect." I crossed my arms and looked down at him. "Get off the ground. We need to gather the troupe and come up with a plan. Obviously running away wasn't enough." I held out my hand to help him up but he declined.

He stood up. "Why are you ordering me around? Who's the leader here?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Chrollo. This is my family we're talking about. I know them better than you do, therefore I know what to do in this situation. I'm just as strong as you are, so get off your high horse and remember who you're talking to." I flicked his forehead before walking off.

I left the building and made my way to the parking lot. The car was gone so I scanned the lot for the nicest car possible.

~~~~~white ferrari 🤞🏼📢💭~~~~~

Lucky for me, the car owner was standing outside so I gave their head a little bonk 😇. I took the keys from their pocket and put it in the ignition. I noticed someone standing at the parking lot exit so I drove up to them. "Hey hey, you didn't see anything did y-" I stopped once I realized who I was talking to. "Oh hell. It really is you." I sighed. "Heard you're a spider now. Very frightening." He snickered. "Heard Lucilfer killed mom and dad." I did a fake pout. "Actually, that's why we're here. To avenge them and kill Chrollo Lucilfer. And for killing Iza, we'll take you out too." Before he could say any more I drove away.

I pulled out my phone and texted Hisoka

"Hisūk. Wya."

"We got hungry so we went to Arbys."

"arbys- bruh stop playin"

"why would you send that. you know i'm insecure 😕💔🤞🏼"

"k. I'm coming to pick you guys up so be outside."

I pulled into the Arbys parkin lot and honked. I got wierd stares but I honked again. The passenger and back doors opened. "Don't honk that's so embarrassing." Feitan put his head in his hands. "I told you to be outside." I quickly pulled out of the parking lot. "Also I guess i'm having a family reunion or something because the whole fam here 🤨"

"Huh?!" Machi shouted. "Yeah that's what the glass breaking sound was. We've just gotta kill them and everything will be fine." I sighed. "Aren't they really strong?" She asked. "Mhm. But so are we. And if Chrollo can get over himself, then we should have no problems."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~