Chapter 9

Me and Feitan enter the living room to see Hisoka and Illumi surrounding Iza, who was tied to a chair in the corner of the room and stripped down to only his boxers. Feitan looked up at me and i nodded before walking towards the three men. "Move." I said, lightly pushing them to the side. I looked down at Iza, who was barely conscious looking at the floor.

I bent down slightly and lifted his chin aggressively with my right hand, using my left to signal for Feitan to come closer. He came up beside me and dropped a black bag beside my feet. I held eye contact with Iza before bending down and picking up a weapon from the bag.

I held the sharp blade in my hand as i turned back towards the boys. "Leave." I said while playing with the blade in my hands. "Oh but why y/n~ I wanted to watch the fun~" Hisoka whined as the two other boys exited the room. "Hisoka get out or you will be the next one in this chair." I looked up at him before teleporting behind him and lightly touching the tip of the blade to his neck, drawing a small amount of blood. "I can already picture it." I whispered into his ear. He gave a creepy smirk before turning around and leaving the room.

 He gave a creepy smirk before turning around and leaving the room

(picture of the blade so you get a better idea😟👊🏼👊🏼)

I turn back to Iza, whos head was down again. I lift his head up with the side of the blade. "Y/n... Please." He groaned. "Please what Iza." I gave him an evil smirk. "Are you going to beg for your life like i had to? Or are you going to beg for me to kill you quickly and painlessly." I said as i pulled the knife away from his chin and spun it around with my fingers. He stayed silent. "Not that your begging would matter to me anyway." I said as i dragged the tip of the blade across his thigh, making it bleed. I then jammed the knife into his arm, in the same place he had stabbed me earlier. He groaned loudly at the pain. I pulled it out and began to trace it along his jawline. "You know what Iza, i think we should have matching scars." I said while lifting the bottom of my shirt to reveal the scars he and the rest of my family had given me. He clenched onto the edge of the seat, drawing my attention to his fingers. "Maybe i should cut off your fingers." I smirked before looking back up at him. His eyes were filled with fear.

I left scars all over his stomach and looked back down at his fingers. I bent down and sliced off each each finger on his left hand. I stood back up and noticed his tears streaming down his face. I couldn't help but to feel kind of bad. I looked at the scars i left on his body and i felt sick to my stomach. I dropped the knife next to the black bag and turned around.

I turned around to see Machi, Feitan, Hisoka, and Illumi all peeking from around the corner. They quickly pulled their heads back. As i approached them i heard them whispering to eachother. "Do you think she saw us?"  "She definitely saw."   "No i think we're good." 
They all peeked their heads back around the corner to see me standing there looking directly at them. "I told you she would see us!" Machi said.

I walked past them and into my bedroom, all 4 of them following behind. I could hear them talking amongst themselves. "That was crazy."  "Who knew y/n had a psycho side to her."   "Isn't that guy her brother?" 
I entered my bathroom and just stood in front of the mirror, staring at myself. I had blood all over my clothes and hands. I'm a monster, doing that to my own family. Before i knew it i had tears rolling down my face. I slid down the bathroom wall and sat there curled in a ball with my head in my hands. I kept my sobs quiet so the others didn't hear me. I kept picturing Iza in my mind and i felt myself getting nauseous. I began crawling across the bathroom floor, barely making it to the toilet as i let out all my vomit. I can't believe i did that to my own brother. Why am i feeling bad? He never felt bad when he did it to me.

I cleaned off my face and poked my head out of the bathroom door to see everyone sitting on my bed. I walked to my closet and picked out a new pair of clothes. "I'll be in the shower. Feitan, finish the job." I made my way back to my bathroom without making eye contact.