Chapter 10

After my shower i made my way to the living room where the others were. I noticed Iza was gone and the mess that was there before was gone. "Where's Iza?" I asked. "I killed him. We also cleaned for you, you looked distressed." Feitan spoke. I scoffed. "I was not distressed. Thank you though." I rolled my eyes and sat beside Machi. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright?" She whispered and i nodded. I noticed that Hisoka was looking over at me. I felt slight anger towards him. He could've got all of them killed. It's not like he knew Iza was bad. But i've told him before to be careful talking to people that know me, instead he did the opposite. I probably shouldn't be mad at him but honestly i can't help it. I felt someone grab my hand. I look at Machi and she smiled. "Why so tense?" She whispered. "Just thinking." I replied. "Wanna talk about it?" I nodded and we walked to the kitchen.

"So what's on your mind?" She asked. "I'm just kind of angry at Hisoka. Something could've happened to you guys." I said while seating myself on the counter. "He didn't know." She leaned against the wall. "I know... But i've told him before to be careful around people who claim to know me. He doesn't take me seriously." I crossed my arms. "You really think Iza would've been able to kill us all?" She asked. "Not by himself. But he probably had our other siblings near- SHIT." I jumped off the counter and into the living room. "Hisoka. Pack your things, unless you would like to stay here but it is no longer safe." The boys looked at eachother and i went in my room to pack up my things. "Don't you think you might be overreacting a little bit?" Machi stood in my doorway. "No. All my siblings combined are as strong as the phantom troupe. If my parents are there too, we stand no chance." She nodded and helped me pack up my things. "We don't need to pack everything today, just the essentials. Do you mind checking on Hisoka?" I said, clearing out my closet.

Machi's POV

I did as y/n asked and went to find Hisoka in his room. He was sitting on his bed with nothing packed. "Hisoka i think you should take y/n more seriously. Start packing because who knows when the rest of her family will show up. Based off of what y/n said, they won't show any mercy." I threw him a bag. "Put your shit in there. Y/n said we can come back later for more things, just get the essentials like clothes and stuff." I helped him pack before returning to y/n's room. She had tied her hair up in a messy ponytail and was throwing shit into boxes. She noticed me standing there and she shot me a smile. I smiled back at her. She's so pretty...

Y/n POV
I had been putting my important things into small boxes when i noticed someone standing in my doorway. I looked up to see Machi. I gave her a smile and she gave me one back. She's so pretty...

We had shoved me and Hisoka's things into the trunk of Iza's car. None of us had a car so we figured we'd use Iza's, not like he'd be using it anyway. "Alright i'll drive." Illumi volunteered. Illumi and Hisoka sat in the front seats while Feitan sat between Machi and I in the back seats. "Put y'all seatbelts on." Illumi said. "Psh, yolo~" Hisoka replied. He was the only one that didn't have his seatbelt on.

"So. Where am i driving to?" Illumi asked. "Hmm. Let's go to Yorknew." I suggested. Illumi looked back at me. "Are you sure? That's kind of far." I crossed my arms. "Did i stutter, Illumi?" I scoffed. I watched Hisoka slap his hand over his mouth and llumi punched his arm.

After an hour or so of driving, the sun had set. Illumi was a horrible driver but he insisted on staying in the drivers seat. "Illumi! Watch where you're going!" Machi shouted at him because he had almost driven off the road. "Relax. We're fine." He said. I noticed red and blue flashing lights coming from behind us. Illumi looked at us. "I think we're supposed to pull over." I guessed. Illumi drove into the grass. "Not that far idiot!" Feitan shouted. "Whoops." Illumi replied innocently.

He pushed different buttons before finding the one to roll down his window. The officer leaned to look at everyone in the car before speaking. "Sir are you intoxicated?" He questioned. Illumi shook his head and stuck out his tongue like he was at the doctors office. "See? I'm fine." Illumi assured him. "I'm afraid that's not how it works, my job would be a lot easier if it was." He chuckled. "Haha 😐. Can we go now." Illumi replied. "I'm afraid not. Are you aware you were driving 30 miles over the speed limit?" He asked. "Yeah i know. We have places to be." Illumi was getting annoyed. He threw his pins at the officer, making him drop to the ground. Illumi rolled up his window and continued the drive to Yorknew city.